The one and only way Cody Garbrandt should remain with TAM...

he did a good job until he got more famous and faber ego got in the way again.
faber doesn't like the head coach to become bigger than faber is.

of faber could of kept his ego in check he never fired bang.

Faber fired Ludwig? Big mistake if he did.

I always got the vibe faber cares more about his control and influence than having people in there that could actually train his fighters with a different perspective.

Just look at Fabers fight IQ during his career for starters. Exciting but not very bright.

Then you see how much TJ evolved as a striker under Ludwig. Regardless of what went down between Faber and Duane, its undeniable TJ became a much better fighter once he worked with Duane at TAM and all the drama went down.

Fabers a loyal guy but I dont think he cares about his guys realizing their potential if hes at risk of not receiving the validation he desires. He also takes things that are common, such as training with other teams in mma, and brands them as treason. Why would anyone want to go train there if it means that this guy might label you a snake the second he doesnt have control of a situation.

I always felt chad and benavidez could have developed even more. Chad had championship talent. Even look at Cody right now. Makes you think.
Sounds like a mind control cult

he doesn't have to leave TAM he could simply branch out, visit other gyms, spar with other top tier fighters from different camps everyone does it the only person who i have ever seen gotten flack for it is TJ and that's only because Faber got his feelings hurt somewhere along the line
Faber brands people that do that as traitors

Should go to Jackson’s or ATT

Team wasn't his downfall in this fight, it was same punch three times in row. There isn't much coach can do if your fighter isn't able to keep his emotions together.

Maybe it wasn’t Faber’s fault. Unless Faber told him to swing wildly and leave himself wide open, it’s not his fault.
However, if he told Cody to go out there and exact revenge, or something of the sort, he cost his fighter the fight

Faber fired Ludwig?

No. Ludwig turned in his resignation after only a year and a half with the team. It was a complete shock to Urijah. Ludwig used TAM to build his own brand and never intended to commit to the team. Even though that was the sense in which he sold himself to Faber when Faber hired him as head coach.

Ludwig is a con man. He and TJ are two peas in a pod. There's a reason they are the only two people who have ever had a falling out with Faber over leaving TAM.

Faber brands people that do that as traitors

You're dead wrong. All the name fighters at TAM are cross training with other gyms and coaches. Do a little research before throwing slanderous bullshit around.

I see so many of these false accusations leveled against Faber and TAM. I am not sure if people are really this fucking ignorant or if it's a conscious effort on the part of haters to troll and lie.

Why on earth should a grown man take full responsibility of another grown man's acts of stupidity?

Are they really grown men, though? realyyyy?

maxresdefault.jpg

I always got the vibe faber cares more about his control and influence than having people in there that could actually train his fighters with a different perspective.

Just look at Fabers fight IQ during his career for starters. Exciting but not very bright.

Then you see how much TJ evolved as a striker under Ludwig. Regardless of what went down between Faber and Duane, its undeniable TJ became a much better fighter once he worked with Duane at TAM and all the drama went down.

Fabers a loyal guy but I dont think he cares about his guys realizing their potential if hes at risk of not receiving the validation he desires. He also takes things that are common, such as training with other teams in mma, and brands them as treason. Why would anyone want to go train there if it means that this guy might label you a snake the second he doesnt have control of a situation.

I always felt chad and benavidez could have developed even more. Chad had championship talent. Even look at Cody right now. Makes you think.

TAM is obviously a joke. You'd have to be straight retarded to not see that fact.

You're dead wrong. All the name fighters at TAM are cross training with other gyms and coaches. Do a little research before throwing slanderous bullshit around.

I see so many of these false accusations leveled against Faber and TAM. I am not sure if people are really this fucking ignorant or if it's a conscious effort on the part of haters to troll and lie.

I’m a fan of faber, I was just saying that because that’s what I have observed. Of course we will never know what happens in his inner circle because regular people aren’t privy to that, and on shows and broadcasts you only get a handful of peoples perspectives.

Faber needs to publicly take full responsibility for Cody's atrocious performance and make the changes needed to give Cody a real chance at winning back the belt.

I know you’re trolling, But why would you want him to stay? Just said yesterday that he lost because of bad coaching. It was obviously Fabers fault Cody cant keep his hands up. I’m sure you blame your bad grades on your teachers too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back