The Official "Replace Mike Goldberg with Jon Anik" Petition Thread

I support. I'm liking the Rogan-Anik team tonight. They are very smooth.

this thread didn't really go like you thought it was going to go huh ts

Fuck You, as the Iron Sheik would say, The Goldberg is the best the ts suck the donkey dick!

Goldie and Joe both need to go. One has no idea what he is talking about, and the other acts like a 15 year old "OHHHHHHHHH, WHAT A SHOT, HE'S GOT HIM, HE'S GOT HIM".... Need a little more professionalism here, don't care if that is what make people like him, because "he loves the sport so much", there is a proper way to do things. Hopefully Joe is next.

*Rips petition to peices* FREE GOLDIE

Goldberg always gets hate but he adds a lot IMo. I miss those standard phrases. If there was an action figure of him I'd like to buy it. Even the simple things like : 'Here we go!' yeah he also recites some boring facts a lot but he compensates with the hyped phrases. When moraga won by sub, rogan was like 'he's got it wow!' then there was a little silence and anik remembered he needed to say someting hyped so he says: 'moraga wins by submission!' or something like that.

we need goldie back.

I don't even watch UFC events with the american commentating duo but I'm vetoing this motion because I know Anik sucks donkey balls.

Now if we were talking Mauro or Stephen it would be a different story.

Goldie and Joe both need to go. One has no idea what he is talking about, and the other acts like a 15 year old "OHHHHHHHHH, WHAT A SHOT, HE'S GOT HIM, HE'S GOT HIM".... Need a little more professionalism here, don't care if that is what make people like him, because "he loves the sport so much", there is a proper way to do things. Hopefully Joe is next.

you shut your whore mouth and keep your shitty fucking opinions to yourself you cheeky fuck

Aw I miss Mike, when Duffee finished De Fries it was just silent :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back