The Official "Replace Mike Goldberg with Jon Anik" Petition Thread

"11inch frame"

At least when Goldie fucks up its funny....I also cannot stand Anik's voice.

Vetoed.

Goldberg is better commentator hes a smooth pimp from the old school. Aniks sounds like he's drank too much red bull, hes about to crap his pants. I'm a Goldberg supporter, screw this guy.

MMA will be a farce as long as Mike Goldberg is the Play-by-Play guy of the UFC. He is SO FUCKING BAD is is unbelievable. He is just so dumb and is incapable of any sort of intelligent commentary. All he says is regurgitated, generic crap. I mean go watch HBO boxing. Jim Lampley is smart, insightful and has original and worthwhile thoughts that he can eloquently articulate. Mike Goldberg vs Jim Lampley is a perfect analogy of boxing being refined and 'grown up' as a CULTURE, where as MMA, as a culture, is corny and childish.

MMA will be a farce as long as Mike Goldberg is the Play-by-Play guy of the UFC. He is SO FUCKING BAD is is unbelievable. He is just so dumb and is incapable of any sort of intelligent commentary. All he says is regurgitated, generic crap. I mean go watch HBO boxing. Jim Lampley is smart, insightful and has original and worthwhile thoughts that he can eloquently articulate. Mike Goldberg vs Jim Lampley is a perfect analogy of boxing being refined and 'grown up' as a CULTURE, where as MMA, as a culture, is corny and childish.

You don't know what you're talking about Goldburg is just as good a commentator as Joe is.

Anik is far from great, but he's such a huge improvement over Goldie. Loving Anik & Rogan's chemistry thus far.

Check in here if you support this change permanently

petition to have anik removed from any kind of announcing

hope goldy makes a come back soon, anik is giving me an anxiety tonite

I know this is a troll thread but actually Anik has done pretty much everything Goldie would and not as annoying.

I'd much rather have Florian or Mir over Anik.

I can't stand his voice.

HAHAHAHAH!

untitle.JPG

mir frank shamrock randy coutore shiavello sonnen bas

any of these guys can replace anik. i think the ufc needs a three man team too, rogan needs a little less mic time.

No
Goldie is the original and the best
Let's replace the big Mac shall we? Fucking idiots

You know, I used to hate Goldie, but he's grown on me. He's like that bumbling idiot younger brother that drives you nuts but things wouldn't be the same without him.

You need someone like Goldberg, the guy who says more fluff to balance someone like Rogan.

Anik is a robot, so far on the prelims they sound ok together but he just feels so "small town" if that makes sense.

Back