The Official "Replace Mike Goldberg with Jon Anik" Petition Thread

Seems like Rogan is rambling because Anik isn't saying much. Bring in Bas, I could listen to Bas and Rogan commentate MMA on the radio!

Rogan keeps pausing waiting for his other part to talk
That is all
Goodnight

TS, this is one of the very few times where I believe that join date and experience correlate. If you started in 2011 then you may be used to anik. for alot of us, Goldberg is very comforting and natural because we started with him......for me it just doesnt seem like a UFC event if it isnt with goldie and rogan

Blatnick & Beck FTW!!!!!!

gus-johnson-headshot-1.jpg
>
jon-anik-200x200.jpg
>
how-much-is-mike-goldberg-worth.jpg

Gus Johnson is better Anik and definitely better than Goldberg.

Anik voice completely bores me. Goldberg has a great voice, but he says dumb shit.

Fuck you, dickhole. Goldberg is far from perfect, but he's infinitely better than the awkward and robotic commentating of Anik.

Anik was practically mute the last fight. He is not cutting it tonight.

Anik barely even talks during the fights and I'm convinced he is barely conscious for these fights.

Aniks barely talking I'd rather have Goldie saying dumb shit that at least makes me laugh.

I don't understand why Anik sounds so bored/negative/robotic.

They need to get someone smart and enthusiastic, they should get Bonnar on the job.

This guy is actually kind of terrible. I'm not sure if I'm listening to someone call a fight or read me my tax returns.

Goldberg is better and much much funnier.

Back