The Official "MMAMuscle is my hero" / "MMAMuscle are evil" Thread, 1,000,000 merged

And when was this thread started? Do a search of mmamuscle and this thread probably pops up instantly. And yet you want to still give them money. Man, I feel like putting some random POS website together to make some extra bucks.

Treu True

The thing is, Paul's prices aren't even that good any more. They're the same as any other shop.

Dear paul, Why dont you stop ripping people off and as a business owner if you plan on continuing such immature behaviour kindley go fuck yourself

looks like his shop is located in texas now.

Where did you hear that from???? i live in texas and i will personaly go to his shop and demand my shorts.

I could care less if its not a store front. i want my shorts fucking scam. i will never shop there again.

I know not of what you speak of... :redface:

~Foz

Sigh... we'll see how cooperative Paypal is at getting my refund. Thank god I'm not a broke high school student, otherwise I would seriously pray for fire and brimstone :wink:

I could care less if its not a store front. i want my shorts fucking scam. i will never shop there again.

Probably shouldn't have shopped there in the first place. It still amazes me that people still shop there these days.

Probably shouldn't have shopped there in the first place. It still amazes me that people still shop there these days.

well i placed an order and it got delivered to my house in like 2 weeks. which isnt too bad but still not amazing.

i ordered a pair of trunks from australia and they got them to my house in week and half. from freaking australia

Just FYI, received a call from Danny Rampelli about my 4/27/07 order that never shipped but got charged anyway. They are under new ownership and the transition between owners got mixed up such that orders from 4/27/07 to 5/2/07 were never received by the new ownership -- or so he claims. He offered to ship out my order overnight with a free shirt or $15 gift card; I told him to refund my money and that despite the "new owner transition" it's still fucking ridiculous that it took three weeks to contact me to let me know my order was lost.

This would explain the new address (TX instead of MT), but anyway... I don't want to get anyone's hopes up about getting refunded on orders that are 6 months old, but I managed to find some sort of resolution.

I can't believe somebody would buy the company... the name has been so tarnished. It's not hard to get a reseller account with CSI, why not start new?

I can't believe somebody would buy the company... the name has been so tarnished. It's not hard to get a reseller account with CSI, why not start new?

Agreed. Maybe its only tarnished on here though....not sure what people outside of Sherdog think of it

Back