The Official "MMAMuscle is my hero" / "MMAMuscle are evil" Thread, 1,000,000 merged

I ordered a pair of combat sports shorts and its about to be 2 MONTHS!!!!! and still no shorts!!!!! i have filled out the contact form about 10 times and called them about 5 times from Dallas, TX. So Far i'm not happy with their service.

Just wanted to drop in here to note a few changes:

1) Your card will not be charged until I get word that the order has shipped. This is a change that should have taken place a very long time ago and will help to resolve most back-order problems before they happen.

2) Item sheets and inventory are being checked on a daily basis.

3) I'm stepping down from the web development side of things in a major way (I do all of that myself) and working customer service for about 90% of the day. The other 10% will be covered by another person designated as the overflow while I handle other business matters. This should help to curb customer service related issues.

Again guys - I do apologize for any issues and really am making changes to improve the service levels. I'm working on a few more things to help take this to the next level and it isn't just talk this time around.

Man the first thing you did was charge my CARD!!!!! still no shorts!!!

do people not do research before they give LOADS and LOADS of money away anymore?

it's all, here, take my money, I don't know you, but here take it, and then I can come complain later.

*sigh*

~Foz

He should let us know that the items are either on backorder or sold out.

just because someone has a website, does not mean they are 100% reliable, and does not mean they are obligated to tell you s__t. sadly.

~Foz

you know the sad thing, i ordered a pair of aussiebums from australia and they got to the states in 1 week. This guy cant even send me a pair of shorts across 4 states.

Luckily I ordered from mmamuscle when it first started when it had dirt cheap prices AND it was very reliable. I got a gameness gi for 60 bucks plus shipping (they sell them for 85 on the gameness site) and it came to my house within days. This guys is a smart business man, get everyone to talk about the good service, then eventually start robbing people. You have to get a clientelle down before you start schemin or you will only scheme a little bit before word gets out. This guys is a 100% schemer and knows a thing or two about ripping people off. Sorry to everyone that bought from paul and didnt recieve your shit, I am probably one of the people that gave him praise at the beginning.

Damn..... so in other words i'm F%@!ed.

Two months? Ha... I've been waiting since NOVEMBER to get an item (and a "free bonus").

Paul emailed me at the end of March to tell me he'd "take care of it."

Still haven't gotten it!

Two months? Ha... I've been waiting since NOVEMBER to get an item (and a "free bonus") that I ordered in November.

Paul emailed me at the end of March to tell me he'd "take care of it."

Still haven't gotten it!

dang amp you're a very patient guy. It took me all but 2 weeks to call my credit card company to cancel my order from mmamuscle.

amp is about the only guy I feel sorry for here, all the new guys who just give their money away without doing some research have bricks in their head.

~Foz

I got my order on time, sorry boys. It was back in January though.

you know the sad thing, i ordered a pair of aussiebums from australia and they got to the states in 1 week. This guy cant even send me a pair of shorts across 4 states.

Aussiebums? Shit Foz, u still trying to peddle your wares?

I couldnt tell you if alot of pple have bought from mmamuscle but most of the pple on this thread have.

And when was this thread started? Do a search of mmamuscle and this thread probably pops up instantly. And yet you want to still give them money. Man, I feel like putting some random POS website together to make some extra bucks.

Aussiebums? Shit Foz, u still trying to peddle your wares?

aussiebums is some underwear company, or some shit, i've seen their underwear adds in Ralph / FHM, i think they make swim wear too...

~Foz

You read FHM/Ralph for the underwear companies? You queer!

i bought some board shorts from aussiebum... they are sweet.

Back