The Official "MMAMuscle is my hero" / "MMAMuscle are evil" Thread, 1,000,000 merged

kinnikuman

White Belt
Reaction score
Ordered a couple of pairs of gloves from www.mmamuscle.com Package came in just few days, and a free backpack was thrown in as well. I know the owner Paul of that site reads this forum often, so thanks for the great prices, quick service, and free bag.

Good service warrantd future business. Regardless, Paul should be applauded for his generosity.

Never noticed what COOL bags ya have on the site... might have to pick one up!

Well i held off on venting here but as the one month aniversary of my order is tommorow i decided to. Its been about a month since i ordered 2 pairs of gloves from this store and still nada. I ordered on October 23rd on november 12th i finally got the only reply i have recieved from mma muscle saying the order was sent back because it was undelieverable. Since i never got a tracking number or anything on the door there was nothing i could do and had no idea it even shipped. I have never had this happen and have sent dozens of things here via ups but oh well i had no choice but to believe it was even shipped in the first place.

He said on the 12th that i should check the address and get back to him and he would send it out first thing in the morning. I put down my parents home address not wanting to be screwed on shipping again and nothing that was about 9 days ago. I live in chicago and know he is in minnesota so unless this is being sent via bike messenger he obviously did not send it out. Now he hasnt been around and wont answer any emails or pm's i dont like having to do this but hopefully i can steer people away from mma muscle.

I have never dealt with being screwed liek this before and its pretty damn frustrating all i want are my damn gloves and now i have over 100 bucks in limbo. I would have rather shelled out an extra 5-10 per pair if i knew it would take more than a month to get them. Questions i have are what are my options now? Can i file something with paypal if i never get these things? credit card company? In the mean time until Paul comes back to the surface i suggest going elsewhere as i have recieved pm's from others saying this has happened to them i know i am not the only one

i have a feeling once hes sees your post u will be getting your gloves

Dynasty1 said:
i have a feeling once hes sees your post u will be getting your gloves
If i do i will be more than happy to repent delete that post and sing his praises all i want are my damn gloves or my money preferably since i have waited so long my gloves

Try ordering from somewhere else, if this continues to happen in the future....try SSF or something. I hate waiting for a long time, just to find out it's undeliverable. I hate people who waste my time lol..

Posting here seems like the best way to get an answer. I emailed him four times (twice via the form on his website and twice directly) over a period of about two weeks and didn't get any response at all until I posted a response to a previous thread about poor service.

Get ready for some flames...

I had no problems the one time I ordered from them. From what I here he is a very busy guy and runs the business by himself.

Beach Head said:
From what I here he is a very busy guy and runs the business by himself.

RedDog said:
his hearts in the right place.

Business is business. Neither of these are acceptable answers. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Why isn't our response so relaxed about sites with notoriously bad shipping like Nokaut? Maybe that's run by one person... why aren't we so sympathetic with them? At least they aren't drop shipping their goods, which gives them a little more excuse to be lazy than a site that has the vast majority of it's product packaged and shipped by somebody else.

amphibious said:
Posting here seems like the best way to get an answer. I emailed him four times (twice via the form on his website and twice directly) over a period of about two weeks and didn't get any response at all until I posted a response to a previous thread about poor service.

Get ready for some flames...

You shouldn't have to post here to get a response. What about the customers that don' visit this site? How would they ever get in contact with him.

I am in the exact same boat. Today marks 4 weeks since I placed the order with Paul and received the "order processed e-mail". He simply will not respond to any form of contact (e-mail, PM, phone message... Offering low prices on gear is great but if the gear never arrives then it's not such a good deal.

If Paul gets back to me or if my order arrives soon I will gladly retract anything negative but for now I am not pleased.

Great, another anti-mmamuscle thread. Seriously, this is what the board needed, because there aren't 5-6 of them already that could be posted in...

I think I'm going to go make a 'GSP is awesome' thread in the Contenders forum.

Sorry but this just got better! I sent a PM to CSI and they sent me a copy of the shipping quote that they sent Paul on October 25th... he never responded to them either so my gear was never shipped. CSI is offering to ship it out and they provided me with the quote themselves. For the money you save with mmamuscle.com I'd say it's not worth it at all until Paul gets set up to handle all the business that people like us are sending his way.

NateH706 said:
Great, another anti-mmamuscle thread. Seriously, this is what the board needed, because there aren't 5-6 of them already that could be posted in...

I think I'm going to go make a 'GSP is awesome' thread in the Contenders forum.

It seems to be the only way to get a response...

ungala said:
You shouldn't have to post here to get a response. What about the customers that don' visit this site? How would they ever get in contact with him.

Great question... I wonder how many there are...

My order was suppose to be shipped on October 30 and it still hasn't come in (I do live in Canada, but it still should have come in by now). Paul also refuses to answer any emails or PMs.

Back