The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh off the boat new blue belts are cute. Your "jits" addiction will subside soon, and you'll still be a pussy.

<3 doe
Nah, i love it, competing for Grappling Industries in september, super excited.
Might start striking again soon idk.

...you got some belts yourself?
You're not gonna get a straight answer; Drogo is one of those nondescript bros that latch on to people who actually give details about themselves, then make a bunch of stuff up in pms with their confidants who parrot the ideals listed into the public, so he doesn't have to himself; making his "accomplishments" these "well known facts" that you, the person inquiring, isn't in on because you're just not within the glow of his mighty beacon.

You're not gonna get a straight answer
Got a few matey, you?

erNJl5.gif

You're not gonna get a straight answer; Drogo is one of those nondescript bros that latch on to people who actually give details about themselves, then make a bunch of stuff up in pms with their confidants who parrot the ideals listed into the public, so he doesn't have to himself; making his "accomplishments" these "well known facts" that you, the person inquiring, isn't in on because you're just not within the glow of his mighty beacon.

you gotten to brah?

It's 2014 all over again.

I'm just trying to get you to quit calling jits so you don't sound like a cuck twink. nttiawwt

I probably had your belt in 2014 and it wasn't a month old.

I'm just trying to get you to quit calling jits so you don't sound like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. nttiawwt

I probably had your belt in 2014 and it wasn't a month old.
probably took you a while. you were probably still fat. Probably a pity belt

probably took you a while. you were probably still fat. Probably a pity belt

Use your focus and brains to be a nurse anesthesiologist or something for nice cash, quit wasting your talent and focus rolling around with sweaty guys. Take it from an old man who took his first "jits" class in 2007.

Use your focus and brains to be a nurse anesthesiologist or something for nice cash, quit wasting your talent and focus rolling around with sweaty guys. Take it from an old man who took his first "jits" class in 2007.
You competing at Master's Worlds, pussy?

idk but Cormier took what should have been a triumphant and turned it into a bullshit wrestling promo. This sport is definitely a joke now. Being champ doesn't matter, stupid interim belts, pissing hot doesn't matter, like why even have USADA if you're pushing Brock to the front.

Rogan's so full of shit too. "Who is left to fight at HW". I don't know, maybe Curtis Blaydes, the guy who earned a title shot? So dumb. Let the divisions unfold. Remember when BJ was champ and everyone thought LW was dead and boring? Then Frankie beats him twice and it's been on some Game of Thrones shit ever since. The UFC just won't let that happen again. For some stupid reason. idk. I'll just blame Mighty Mouse
Lol, one of they guys I was watching with was joking that DC was gonna win and call out Lesnar, then right after the knockout we were so excited "Oh shit, what a punch!" "Man, who does he fight now?" etc. Then he actually does it.
Silence.
Silence.
Hysterical laughter.
Sadness.
Fucking UFC, can't I have anything?

Lol, one of they guys I was watching with was joking that DC was gonna win and call out Lesnar, then right after the knockout we were so excited "Oh shit, what a punch!" "Man, who does he fight now?" etc. Then he actually does it.
Silence.
Silence.
Hysterical laughter.
Sadness.
Fucking UFC, can't I have anything?
UFC sucks now. Seriously.

UFC sucks now. Seriously.
It has some good fighters, but their whole business model is turning the sport to shit, and fans with it. I think the Reebok deal was the first time I actively loathed the UFC, and it's gotten worse since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back