The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your focus and brains to be a nurse anesthesiologist or something for nice cash, quit wasting your talent and focus rolling around with sweaty guys. Take it from an old man who took his first "jits" class in 2007.

go all the way and be an anaesthetist imo

more cheddahhhh

go all the way and be an anaesthetist imo

more cheddahhhh

This is Spit we're talking about, he's a chronic self sabotager. NA's make over $200k a year in the states, less stress, etc. Would be perfect for the cunt imo

He's not a boist like you Tules

I'll put my striped purple in your box.

You train since the last time you mentioned?
Nah. My right is still a bit fucked from slicing a tendon a months ago... I also just got the bill after insurance. No new hobbies for a bit :/

This is Spit we're talking about, he's a chronic self sabotager. NA's make over $200k a year in the states, less stress, etc. Would be perfect for the cunt imo

Bet he dies first tho.

the pay is fucking shite here

£26k starting then £30k

fuck that when I have student debt repayments and tax on top lol

have to leave asap

Nah. My right is still a bit fucked from slicing a tendon a months ago... I also just got the bill after insurance. No new hobbies for a bit :/
ah sucks. One of my best friends is getting back in, gonna be grand. His guard was legit, haven't rolled in like 8 years tho

It has some good fighters, but their whole business model is turning the sport to shit, and fans with it. I think the Reebok deal was the first time I actively loathed the UFC, and it's gotten worse since.
Even the hardcore fans have turned into a buncha cunts. MMA Media is AIDS. That Bloody elbow crew are such a bunch of know it all anti-everything nob heads.

Used to follow all the online content. Couldnt care less about it now. Tuned in to UFC Tonight for the first time in abt 8mths other night & it was like watching a crappy informercial on the shopping network.

Thouroghly enjoying the Drogo/Daspy banter

Like the good old days

Bad month for the colonies. Having to spam vids of lads jumping on beds in IKEA to deflect from the pain they're feeling.

How are your injuries, mate? You got lippy with an English bloke dint yer

Tell truth

Lol that's what everyone has said. My missus thought I had been fighting lol.

Lol that's what everyone has said. My missus thought I had been fighting lol.
lol its the worst.

I slipped, took a header on our patio step & nutted the corner step the night before i went home on holiday. Showing up with a black eye was so embarrassing.

fuck this diet

tempted to go bossmans

there are a ton of cadbury mini eggs still here from easter lol

good thing i fucking hate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back