• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two how? 06 was Italy/France, 10 was Spain/Netherlands, 14 was Germany/Argentina, and 18 will be 2 European nations. That's 1 in 8. I don't think there is that much of a phobia with the players. The issue isn't the players. The issue is shit mgmt by SA FAs. Putting Maradona in charge ffs.

You said "in the last 8 tournaments" rather than the last 8 finalists.

Honestly though Argentina reaching the final last time was a big over achievement with the players they had besides Messi, I think like the Germans the praise from that resulted in them sticking with an aging team who were vulnerable at the back.

Colombia in the last year:
-Beat France
-Drew with Brazil
-Drew with Spain
-Drew with Uruguay

Sweden in the last year:
-Knocked Holland out of qualifying
-Beat Italy & knocked them out of playoffs
-Beat Portugal
-Beat France

Fans worldwide: England haven't faced anyone yet

Reality: We dominated two tough sides that are very difficult to beat

Lots of bad luck for Yarmo here, sadly. He started very well, then Peter Bozo destroyed the team and he was injured very often. I still believe in his skills, but can understand the need to sell him (rather old, expensive, probably not a starter next season, we get the money back or even more...). Can't wait until the likes of Durm, Sahin (luff him, but his time is up), Rode and especially Schürrle are all gone.

Colombia in the last year:
-Beat France
-Drew with Brazil
-Drew with Spain
-Drew with Uruguay

Sweden in the last year:
-Knocked Holland out of qualifying
-Beat Italy & knocked them out of playoffs
-Beat Portugal
-Beat France

Fans worldwide: England haven't faced anyone yet

Reality: We dominated two tough sides that are very difficult to beat
ye didn't dominate Colombia lad. It was a great win though. Better side.

ye didn't dominate Colombia lad. It was a great win though. Better side.
Yeah. We did.

Turned them into a bunch of gotten too bitches. They still crying about the ref lol

lol what did modric dominate? Cheryshev skipped right past him for the opener and his misplaced passing led to the equalizer. Sorry. He's beyond fucking overrated

Yeah. We did.

Turned them into a bunch of gotten too bitches. They still crying about the ref lol
They're always bitches. Penno wasn't a penalty and you lot lacked any creativity going forward. Better side still won.

Southgate should drop Lingard for RLC in the middle, bring Jesse on when Sterling gets frustrated. Jesse's legs against a tired Croat team in the last 40 minutes could be deadly

Rakitic is Xavi. Does all the hard work and Iniesta, Modric, gets the credit for running and looking tired

They're always bitches. Penno wasn't a penalty and you lot lacked any creativity going forward. Better side still won.

Southgate should drop Lingard for RLC in the middle, bring Jesse on when Sterling gets frustrated. Jesse's legs against a tired Croat team in the last 40 minutes could be deadly
Cast iron penalty lol Walker brainfart aside, Falcao didnt get a meaningful touch until the shootout. Yerry's legit though.

Nah. We need Jesse against the Croats.

Stones has been masterful at drawing the press out. Quick pass out to Ash from Pickford & Jesse will find space inside.

Rakitic is Xavi. Does all the hard work and Iniesta, Modric, gets the credit for running and looking tired
Rakitic has been the far better player in this WC. Modric shrunk against Russia. Needed him to lead yesterday & he took the easy 5yd pass merchant route instead. He's a pussy.

Eboue arrested: Former Arsenal defender taken to police station in north London amid claims of arson

Former Arsenal right back Emmanuel Eboue was arrested on Saturday. Eboue, who played for the Gunners between 2005 and 2011, was spoken to by Metropolitan Police regarding an allegation of arson in Enfield. A statement published by the Met read: 'Police investigating an alleged arson at a residential address in Enfield on Saturday, 30 June, arrested a 35-year-old man on suspicion of arson and malicious communications outside the address at around 17:00hrs on Saturday, 7 July.'

top comments:
Keep your head up, king. You still got a BBC.

something i'd write LOL

@Rebelfett you're a LIKE MACHINE

you really don't have to do it pal! I don't care about the likes hahaa.

i already know im the most likable poster on here.

kappa

My head is killing me

I agree with @blokeybloke on this. Brazil deserved to go through by a wide margin. People thinking otherwise already wanted Belgium to win from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back