The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill go on record as saying I've never had a problem with Striker and usually appreciated his presence. I just think he made a post that was easily picked apart and paid the price for it. So be it.

I still deal with Sholum and Goon on a daily basis and can tell you that removed from this place they are much different people. Sure goon still says some completely retarded and outlandish shit, but I've almost come to appreciate it for the stupidity and entertainment that it provides. People fed into his game here pretty well and he ran with it. He doesn't belong here and should never come back. He certainly is an anomaly though.

Sholum is a decent guy that let the internet destroy him from the inside out. He got trolled, lost it and tried extract his revenge on everyone around here. He definitely wore out his welcome here and deserves the flack he gets. He spent too much time on the internet and came out like a bull in a china shop. He was stopped in his tracks and freaked out. I thinked when he got back traced hard elsewhere online he finally started to chill out and spend less time on forums.

The other guys I really never wanted to spend the time giving a fuck about them.

I'm surprised that Johnny2fists hasn't been mentioned yet on here. That guy is a loser.

I think Striker's a can, but I've only been posting in here a few months so I don't have the perspective to say if he's an all-time can or not. I tend to skip over most of his posts at this point.

meetjoeblack was a fucking psycopath but I'm unfamiliar with his work in the OT.

I came across one of Goon's threads once. He was buying liquor and running from the cops on an ATV. He seemed to get crushed the entire thread.

I've never heard of the rest of the guys.

jonny's wife has been fucked by a black guy in the gym and he got home and fwapped thinking of it.

it must be the Cuban blood we have in common Pupe... I was just thinking mmafan11@9, along with that whole 'DMC' waste of bandwidth (was it DMC? or was it MCD... CMD... ahh fuck it)

the real pain in the assholes was kleine
what a pleb he was

the real pain in the assholes was kleine
what a pleb he was

Going by criteria of this thread, Klein probably deserves to be up there.

Long gone are days of prolific doormats like harcorefanme, DanKO, JMKad and Smasheroffaces

Yeah it was the DMC alongside Ruth rage and a few others.

Goon had some great threads when he was here under his mmagoon account and the other one...I forget the name. He had some stinkers, but man some of them were hilarious.

If some of you noobs want to boost up your trolling, go study goons threads. You'll pick up a thing or two.

Body Blow.

Mma*** certainly should be in the rafters.

Yeah it was the DMC alongside Ruth rage and a few others.

Goon had some great threads when he was here under his mmagoon account and the other one...I forget the name. He had some stinkers, but man some of them were hilarious.

TheBodyBlow.

We raped his user wall

The Dick Dojo! Lulz where did he come up with that type of shit. Dude legit posted a video of himself getting a bj from a fat chick with no hair. NOBODY here would do something like that. The goon is legendary.

There should be a vote in here to see if we should bring the Goon back.

lolz... I still don't see how anyone can hate on goon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back