The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top p4p death pool nominee for sure.

No question. Gryph and Benedict are close to being taken off the board in Vegas. One of them goes for sure.

Middle of the year unless I get caught doing something horrible.

Just keep tossing the dead bodies into the wood chipper and it should be smooth sailing

so is tld on the wall of shame now? i always liked the guy. he seems to be catching shit these days.

I nominate easycube89 for the rafters... he was a pretty damn sad sack-a-shit

and we could prbly go back in time a little and include some older posters posters in this 'rafters' thing... like JoeMama, JMKad, and Idk, maybe a Bloc Quebecois

he makes me lol sometimes too... mostly because he's so pathetic tho

da Goon made me laugh plenty of times actually, same with Bruce Wayne

Flawed Logic had some pretty low moments... just throwing these out there, don't mind me

Because I'm not real, I'm simply an Illusion of Humanity, a bot sent by the NSA located in Utah to formulate an Algorithm to process and filter all automated reasoning.

I'm here to social engineer your thoughts manipulate your reality.

Werk, you need at least 500 posts before you're any of that bullshit.

Because I'm not real, I'm simply an Illusion of Humanity, a bot sent by the NSA located in Utah to formulate an Algorithm to process and filter all automated reasoning.

I'm here to social engineer your thoughts manipulate your reality.

dude, what happened to your tidbit thread? They shoulda at least given you the option of taking it to the heavies imo... that coulda been fun

You're probably thinking of TBT and Shonuff but that's not why he got banned

yeah, he was run out of here and didn't come back for a while... then he got banned

... I wonder how many hours/days/weeks(/months?) FL devoted to that lolipop prince shtick

the only thing that i remember was that it was a complete fucking meltdown.

yep... he was like a newborn baby when they were done with him. He didn't even know his fucking name, or how to speak... let alone how to post after that efficient tag team work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back