The new UFC title belts are disgusting

Obviously not. To win the Superbowl you have to be able to carry a somewhat ball shaped object somewhere.
That's an ignorant mindset you've got on team sports bud.

I was strictly talking value, a superbowl ring is worth waaaaay more than a ufc belt. Even from a player that sits on the bench the entire game

Exactly. The octagon should have symmetrical sides. There's also too much dead space above/below "WORLD", and the deconstructed flags look like shit.

The diamonds are also pretty tacky.
Those jewels are the worst. I'm surprised they didn't put an eagle and some skulls on it.

Championship belt? You mean grandma's biscuit tin.

Even this looks better.

71dTrji4hgL._SX425_.jpg

I completely disagree.

The minimalist look is way better than the tacky old belt.
The only thing 'minimal' about this design is the thinking used to design it.

It's obviously not worth more, when talking solely money. It's worth more if what you're looking for isn't money, but the symbol of the fulfillment of your lifelong dream.

When not talking solely money—a Van Gogh painting is still worth more. It’s got more cultural value and still more important than a belt that is similar to the ones other champions have sitting in their living rooms.

Yeah I mean a fighter dreams of wearing a belt, but I feel that a fighter would trade a belt for 50-100 mil. See McGregor.

images

Everything else is pretty meh in comparison.

My god they turned Colby's horrible scthick about having the real belt into reality.

That's an ignorant mindset you've got on team sports bud.

I was strictly talking value, a superbowl ring is worth waaaaay more than a ufc belt. Even from a player that sits on the bench the entire game

Pretty sure the Jones brothers have had this conversation. That must have been hilarious.

Honesty if your changing the channel because of that this probably isn't the sport for you. The game is about one thing first and thats the action.

Shout outs to Shonie Carter The original banana hammock bandit.​

1003.jpg

shonie2.jpg
shonie.png
{<jordan}

Anything in the UFC having to do with design, aesthetics, is utter shit.

If Dana only had the vision to hire a proper marketing firm, the UFC would actually have a better chance at growing. Merch, identity, advertising.. this shit matters when you are trying to build a global brand.

Back