The new UFC title belts are disgusting

I’m not a fan either. Could you imagine High Lord Artem in anything other than his true armor?

BA4BD05D-43B6-46CA-8074-8AE0D6BDA76C.jpeg

The belts are representative of how the titles have been devalued. Interim titles and eliminators for interim title fights are an absolute joke.

this is what happens when you let Reebok design the belts.

and Lego.

CpNyq-tXYAAlifx.jpg

eh, it's not so bad. the whole jewel addition thing is pretty stupid, though.

It's obviously not worth more, when talking solely money. It's worth more if what you're looking for isn't money, but the symbol of the fulfillment of your lifelong dream.
Yes. I'm sure that after getting my skull bashed in for a piece of shit interim belt, I'll really be happy I have that belt and not a $60M van Gogh.

I like that for each title defence you get an extra diamond or whatever jewel it is, but the actual design itself is disgusting

Looks like it's from a 50 old corny scifi flick. So bland.

These new belts look absolutely terrible. Just awful.

detail-shot-of-the-new-ufc-legacy-championship-belt-during-the-ufc-picture-id1085415466

I ain’t seen a belt that ugly in my whole life. The worst of all the belt designs the UFC has come up with, for sure.
IMO it is on par with the value of UFC's belts nowadays.

Yes. I'm sure that after getting my skull bashed in for a piece of shit interim belt, I'll really be happy I have that belt and not a $60M van Gogh.

This is about the looks of the belt. Not its worth.

I completely disagree.

The minimalist look is way better than the tacky old belt.

" disgusting " wouldn't be a label I'd use but I agree- nothing wrong with the previous and did look better. I'm assuming they added some precious metals?? and it comes at a cost of disfiguring their traditional belt ?? This whole ESPN thing changing alot of things .

These new belts look absolutely terrible. Just awful.

detail-shot-of-the-new-ufc-legacy-championship-belt-during-the-ufc-picture-id1085415466

I ain’t seen a belt that ugly in my whole life. The worst of all the belt designs the UFC has come up with, for sure.

Let’s see yours, Bucko.

Of the current promotions I really like the Invicta FC belts. Though they are understandably kind of small, though.

Invicta-FC-3-MMA-Corner-405-750x400.jpg

I think the new belt design is ugly, however it does not disgust me.

The

It's obviously not worth more, when talking solely money. It's worth more if what you're looking for isn't money, but the symbol of the fulfillment of your lifelong dream.
Lol being a champ in the ufc isnt like winning the superbowl dude.

Lol being a champ in the ufc isnt like winning the superbowl dude.

Obviously not. To win the Superbowl you have to be able to carry a somewhat ball shaped object somewhere.

Let’s see yours, Bucko.

Of the current promotions I really like the Invicta FC belts. Though they are understandably kind of small, though.

Invicta-FC-3-MMA-Corner-405-750x400.jpg

That belt looks nice. It’s a bit scattered for me, like it looks like there’s lot going on and I like simple title belts, but it’s a nice belt.

I dunno what you mean by see mine. I like the old UFC belts.

My favourite look for a belt is probably:

latest

Back