The new Macklemore video is my spirit animal.

Comes across as kind of sad when someone pretends to have no knowledge of pop culture.

If you haven't heard of Macklemore I just assume you're overweight, in your forties, and living in a state no one gives a fuck about.

I've heard of Macklemore but I don't know any of their (his?) songs.

If it's on the radio these days it pretty much sucks ass anyway so I doubt I'm missing anything.

I might have liked it until the Downtown part, after that it sucks. I don't like it. My official review.

Song is weak. Video is try hard. Mack is doin too much. Tryin to make thrift shop 2.

Srsly if someone honestly likes this weird mash up of a song then u got some weird taste in pop music

It literally sounds like two songs that they threw together

Song is uptown funk with more rapping and more cringe.

Also thread title is sus

I've heard the name before but never actually listened to him or even seen him before now...

Wish I had remained ignorant: that was terrible.

I dug the chorus bit with the lady signing. The lyrics were pretty heavily changed, but was that a (cover / remix / reinterpolation) of:

?

Ryan Lewis is the real star here. He makes great beats.

Overall I liked it. Thought it was fun and light hearted

Lotta hipsters itt

He seems like the Beck of Hip-Hop.

Except Beck actaully made good music.

Oh staaaahp. His lines are witty and his delivery quick, it's a joke song. Check out a live performance of Otherside if you want to see him shine.

The guy has been working his balls off for years in the Seattle scene. He's an independent artist who said fuck you to the labels and did his own thing.

He lost me when he did that *** song.

A gay guy making rap music. Jesus fuckin A. Double whammy right there lol

Back