The new Macklemore video is my spirit animal.

Im not gonna hate on you but thats just cornmeal: Naw man.

I don't get it. How can a song video be your spirit animal?

Video is cool btw in terms of direction and all.

I don't get it. How can a song video be your spirit animal?

Video is cool btw in terms of direction and all.

Anything can be your spirit animal if you want it to be. I look at some motherfuckers and just know the McDouble is their spirit animal.

I wondered if the fat girl/moped thing was intentional and the direction is the big reason I liked it. I wonder how big he is in Seattle. He reps his city hard.

Anything can be your spirit animal if you want it to be. I look at some motherfuckers and just know the McDouble is their spirit animal.

I always thought a spirit animal would be an actual animal, like if you have Lion like qualities your spirit animal would be a Lion.

I always thought a spirit animal would be an actual animal, like if you have Lion like qualities your spirit animal would be a Lion.

On the other side if you have all the wanted qualities of a dumpsterbaby I would say your sprit animal is a dumpster baby.

Once you open up your ideas of spirit animals you'll understand people better imo.

10 seconds in I thought it was one of the worst things I've ever seen, 30 seconds in I really like it.

10 seconds in I thought it was one of the worst things I've ever seen, 30 seconds in I really like it.

At 60 secs in you'd hate it again and at 95 secs you'd love it again. At 169 secs you'd realize that you are now gay.

We're pretty much going extinct these days.

The rap was fun but the singing got pretty tedious. I thought Thrift Shop was pretty clever when it came out and Can't Hold Us is good when played at sporting events but that's about where I stop with this guy.

Exactly. Beck is actually talented. Macklemore is too but he's just making cookie cutter derivative drivel for the mass consumers. He soul'd out.

How did he sell out? His videos are over the top and more ridiculous because he can afford to shoot crazier videos. He's always made goofy songs.

What sold me was the "oooooh it's too real!" When he spots the moped he wants.

That video was horrible. The song was even worse.

Aside from his song "Otherside" (not the slow ass version) I could never get into his music honestly.

Can't believe Griffey was in that video lol...
I feel like he tried too many thing in this video.

I'm pretty neutral on the guy, but that's because of his first album,"The langauge of my world." If you guys want to hear some good old school macklemore, check out that album.

It was a fun song.

btw, was that Ken Griffey Jr.???

@ 1:43? That was an actor dressed up as Ken Griffey Jr.

Back