"The nation

........................it never really declined, it's just people are now brave enough to report it. They lived in fear before but now they step up like they should. :icon_lol:

Of the many black people I know, all have openly stated how they don't want to live in black neighborhoods. I bet you'd call them racists too.

Nope. Going to stick to my consistent criticism of labeling an entire race by the actions of the worst people in that race. By black neighborhood I'm assuming you mean poverty and crime infested ghettos. Your friends don't want to live there? Shocking. I wouldn't want to either. Nobody is in the ghetto by choice.

Last edited:
I thought this looked really fishy (the way it was reporting from only specific areas and only specific crimes), but it looks like someone went into more depth on that:
Early in the thread I saw one of the articles pick a 12 day window and compare it to the same 12 day window and thought "well that seems cherry picking" and didn't feel a need to pursue further.

One of the earlier articles also made pretty ridiculous comments about the lawsuits and investigations that revealed the absurd degree of bias in NYC's stop and frisk procedures.

Nobody is in the ghetto by choice.

I wouldn't go that far. There's a pretty large group of people that prefer living the hood life. It's easier.

Needs more execution.

Anybody accused of violent crime should be executed.

That will teach em!

Early in the thread I saw one of the articles pick a 12 day window and compare it to the same 12 day window and thought "well that seems cherry picking" and didn't feel a need to pursue further.

One of the earlier articles also made pretty ridiculous comments about the lawsuits and investigations that revealed the absurd degree of bias in NYC's stop and frisk procedures.

My favorite one was where the writer picked a specific police precinct where homicides went from 1 to 6 and mentioned the 500% increase. There's no way that that's just incompetence. This is straight-up dishonesty.

I wouldn't go that far. There's a pretty large group of people that prefer living the hood life. It's easier.

There's a difference between staying somewhere because you don't know how to escape, and liking being there. I don't think the random bugs that fly in my house sometimes are thrilled to be here.

There's a difference between staying somewhere because you don't know how to escape, and liking being there. I don't think the random bugs that fly in my house sometimes are thrilled to be here.

Dude, I know people that had everything handed to them that decided to move to the hood so they could brag about living the hood life.

And the random bugs that fly into your house are probably stoked, they can get a free meal there.

Dude, I know people that had everything handed to them that decided to move to the hood so they could brag about living the hood life.

And the random bugs that fly into your house are probably stoked, they can get a free meal there.

Well there are random ass people out there who will do anything. Just pointing out most people livin that hood life aren't there by choice.

My favorite one was where the writer picked a specific police precinct where homicides went from 1 to 6 and mentioned the 500% increase. There's no way that that's just incompetence. This is straight-up dishonesty.
You say dishonesty, people in this thread say "Shut up you SJW pinhead".

Well there are random ass people out there who will do anything. Just pointing out most people livin that hood life aren't there by choice.

When I say hood life, I'm refering to people that commit crimes as a source of income. If you're a stand up guy that decided to live in the hood because it was cheaper, then I have no quarrel with that. I'm talking about the people that make conscious decisions to fuck other peoples lives up. There's a subculture that glamorizes the hood life in America, and we shouldn't give any excuses to those idiots, regardless if they know better or not. Being poor isn't an excuse to act like a dickhead, especially when the community around them is equally poor, but full of people who do good.

The amusing thing with this is that both sides are correct in their own way.

When I say hood life, I'm refering to people that commit crimes as a source of income. If you're a stand up guy that decided to live in the hood because it was cheaper, then I have no quarrel with that. I'm talking about the people that make conscious decisions to fuck other peoples lives up. There's a subculture that glamorizes the hood life in America, and we shouldn't give any excuses to those idiots, regardless if they know better or not. Being poor isn't an excuse to act like a dickhead, especially when the community around them is equally poor, but full of people who do good.
You're talking about Martin Scorsese aren't you.

Well yeah, I wouldn't argue with that. Pop culture glamorizes a lot of shitty behavior these days.

lol
Seriously though, he could be in the discussion.
Most movies glamorize violence. Most TV glamorizes stupidity and anti-intellectualism.
White leaders need to step up and start policing themselves.

Most movies glamorize violence. Most TV glamorizes stupidity and anti-intellectualism.
White leaders need to step up and start policing themselves.

I wasn't bringing up race at all, but okay.

Back