"The nation

Dem urban yutes! It's da heat I tell ya!

Although really....don't need more guns. I need more ammo.

The term "decline" doesn't necessarily mean that individual every year is less than that before it. That hasn't been the case in the US, so to imply that a spike this year will upset some 20-year trend or that a spike this year is indicative of a long-term upward trend is dishonest. It will be the degree of the increase that will matter.

It's like the 60s all over again. Pretty good time ruined with the riots and the crime and all sorts of stupid ideas. Don't get me wrong, there was some good stuff too but a lot of bad stuff as well.

The cops probably don't want to crack down on crime. No sense in having an arrest turn violent and you get dragged through a lawsuit trying to stop the bad guys. The criminals know this. So it's just a free for all for the bad guys right now.

Racism, bigotry, and the blame game will fix it surely.Surely.

As long as this violent crime is confined to the inner city neighborhoods where the perps live, I can't really be bothered to give a shit. I do feel bad for the innocent people in those neighborhoods who end up being collateral damage, but I also feel bad for the innocent people in the Middle East, Africa, North Korea, etc. Doesn't mean I can or will do anything about it.

Racism, bigotry, and the blame game will fix it surely.Surely.

I agree. None of that helps.

This pastor has a solution. Dr. Tony Evans.

Tony-Evans-feature-image.jpg

[YT]3LGH2-IIc9g[/YT]

I'm glad I don't live in an um.... urban neighborhood.

I'm glad I don't live in an um.... urban neighborhood.

Black neighborhood. That's the word you were looking for. Say what you mean and have the courage to stand behind your words.

Black neighborhood. That's the word you were looking for. Say what you mean and have the courage to stand behind your words.

I'm actually pretty scared living in my white redneck neighborhood/town. You hear the country music being blasted by ford pickups and you know the IQs in the area are low. Guns, rednecks, busch beer, median income of 28k and no education is a recipe for disaster.

Gun's aren't the problem. The people of the "inner cities" are. If guns weren't around, they'd still be doing what they do.

I'm actually pretty scared living in my white redneck neighborhood/town. You hear the country music being blasted by ford pickups and you know the IQs in the area are low. Guns, rednecks, busch beer, median income of 28k and no education is a recipe for disaster.

Usually they aren't the ones shooting people though.

Gun's aren't the problem. The people of the "inner cities" are. If guns weren't around, they'd still be doing what they do.

I believe this to be the case as well.

I am very pro 2nd and the obvious anti argument would be that there would be less deaths. Probably right but the amount of people getting jumped, stabbed, skull bashed in, etc would still be crazy. You would see more arson, vehicular murders, etc. A group of 5 guys with bats going after two guys really just prolongs the time it takes for them to kill the guys.

Back