The Mostest Relatable Movie Scene/Song Ever

One day we shall cover the land in gravy from the gravy plane, on that day we will all go insane.
People running out of their houses with biscuits and bread.... wearing nothing but gravy burkas on the tops of their heads.

Dip dip dip, into the gravy....and we all go to sleep...all fat when we're lazy.

Ok, I'll leave now lol

I have to keep my carbohydrate ratio low, it makes my tennis elbow flare up.....

One day we shall cover the land in gravy from the gravy plane, on that day we will all go insane.
People running out of their houses with biscuits and bread.... wearing nothing but gravy burkas on the tops of their heads.

Dip dip dip, into the gravy....and we all go to sleep...all fat when we're lazy.

Ok, I'll leave now lol

So... did you break out the scotch or partaking in some of the wacky tobacky?

So... did you break out the scotch or partaking in some of the wacky tobacky?

I write poems and stuff like this is just plain ol fun...its like a fun practice in a way.
But yes, I smoked a dab lol...i don't drink alcohol.

As a husband and father that’s the job I signed up for. When you are the lynchpin of your family, you need to make sure you take care of business. It’s okay to be vulnerable every now and then, but realize you have to treat those moments differently than others because of who is depending on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back