The Mostest Relatable Movie Scene/Song Ever

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I understand everything she is singing about. It is how I feel every day. I have to been the one that people around depend on 24/7. Can't ever look weak to them and always be the strong one that can make everything better, no matter what it is.

Let it go.

Also in no gi classes.

Last edited:
I understand everything she is singing about. It is how I feel every day. I have to been the one that people around depend on 24/7. Can't ever look weak to them and always be the strong one that can make everything better, no matter what it is.

But, you've already admitted that your bench isn't even 250. So saying you're the strong one is a bit of a stretch.

Welcome to being a man. Suck it up and just keep going I guess.

I get that but aren't we allowed to bitch about it once and awhile without judgement and ridicule for it. Why can't get get some understanding and simpathey.

I get that but aren't we allowed to bitch about it once and awhile without judgement and ridicule for it. Why can't get get some understanding and simpathey.

On these forums is about as far as it's going to happen. I wasn't giving you crap man, we've all been there.

The truth is that as a man, you won't have a bunch of people around supporting you and affirming your feelings etc and showing weakness will just immediately make women as dry as the Sahara and make you a target for ridicule among other guys.

I'm not saying it's good or right, it just reality /shrugs

Understanding and sympathy on an MMA forum?
<DontBelieve1>

I don't understand why you would want to. Getting sympathy from complaining seems like a very empty reward.

Not as extreme, but definitely we've all been there.

Gets better when you retire. All I have to worry about making tee time and know hours of bait shop. Stresses me out sometimes because i usually don't remember what day it is and unless cell phone is charged it's hard to find out.

hero_Fast-Times-Ridgemont-image.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you banking max employer contributions and ROTH. Because work sucks, that's why they have to pay you for it. doh?

Idea is get out as soon as possible unless you found "color of your parachute" as they say and then do what you want. I never did so I feel ya.

Lee Ranaldo from Sonic Youth performs a spoken word piece while the band performs in the background and I found it quite interesting:
This is the beginning portion of it.

One of those fucking, awful black days
When nothing is pleasing and everything that happens
Is an excuse for anger
An outlet for emotions stockpiled, an arsenal, an armor
These are the days when I hate the world
Hate the rich, hate the happy
Hate the complacent, the TV watchers
Beer drinkers, the satisfied ones
Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things
And then I hate myself for realizing that
There's no preventative, directive or safe approach for living