The Mostest Relatable Movie Scene/Song Ever

Damn right.

Better than living in denial.
This, dog eat dog unless you inherit. my good feind was an heir of Purina dog food company and her could wax and wain abt toxic this and that. Not me.

This, dog eat dog unless you inherit. my good feind was an heir of Purina dog food company and her could wax and wain abt toxic this and that. Not me.

Of course... would be great to have parents that give you lots of money but the rest of us have to work our asses off if we want to be successful.

People can sit around and bitch and whine about the world being horrible and unfair etc but what does that achieve exactly?

I understand everything she is singing about. It is how I feel every day. I have to been the one that people around depend on 24/7. Can't ever look weak to them and always be the strong one that can make everything better, no matter what it is.

Listen to this, it'll make you feel better.
It's 6 mins long, and keeps building.
Take the ride.... it's worth it.

My favorite pitt movie. Most pitt movies were for the chicks but this one had charterer.

He's a good actor overall, but I agree this was probably his best role.

One day we shall cover the land in gravy from the gravy plane, on that day we will all go insane.
People running out of their houses with biscuits and bread.... wearing nothing but gravy burkas on the tops of their heads.

Dip dip dip, into the gravy....and we all go to sleep...all fat when we're lazy.

Ok, I'll leave now lol

Back