The Most Insufferable MMA Voice?

Which MMA Analyst, Ex-Fighter has THE MOST **Insufferable Voice**?

• Michael Bisbing

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Henry Cejudo

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Daniel Cormier

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Dominick Cruz

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Dan Hardy

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Dimitrius Johnson

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Chael Sonnen

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • Din Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Smith

Votes: 20 16.0%

• Total voters
Voted Dom. I liked his interviews when he was fighting but as a commentator, he shows no emotion and just shits on everything. He also seemingly doesn't know what the rules and views his winning based on what he likes. He loves to argue with everyone on the broadcast. Just not a fun guy to listen to.

Insufferable voice : Laura sanko

Most dumb comment : 1st Bisping , them Cormier.

Not in the poll, but Demian maia and Big'Nog usually do very great comments.
They're usually very open to who they're rooting for, but when it comes to analyzing who's winning they are very assertive even when the guy they're rooting is losing.
They usually give good technical advice's to what fighters are doing and what they need to turn the tables.

The correct answer is Mitch Chilson, and its not even close.

Mitch-Chilson-BBB_3938.jpg
I can't stand the guy. He seems like the fakest person I have ever seen in my life.

He is also arrogant and dumb, but he thinks he is smart. That kind of shit just kills me.
I hate his expressions, like when he always used to (probably still does?) say "thats money in the bank" and then "great read" every 5 seconds.

None of the others on this list annoy me, but Cruz is a bit much for some reason.

Chael kinda irks me now in this role.

They all have their flaws but Its not like they are annoying ALL THE TIME.

Sonnen for sure. He had some great interviews and sound bites playing the brassy pro-wrestling inspired heel when he was an active fighter.

But since then he's become this weird combination of a character out of a Guy Ritchie movie and a Las Vegas pawn broker

That Gianni the greek guy. He has such an annoying voice and never picks the right fighters to win.

Back