The most amazing Fedor's fight

Other people had Fedor in trouble FAR more than Mirko did before that fight came around. Lol

That fight is The Dark Knight of MMA fights. The buildup did not deliver the goods. Hype sauce.

I would say Fedor vs Rogers was the most vile thing we've seen !

I had my trainer saying " He (Fedor) is just insane person !" after the fight

What do you think ?
Surviving Randleman's suplex is the first thing to pop into my head.
giphy.gif
<6>
Young Fedor well roy jones made a ballad.

Last edited:
It was a straight, in that it sent him straight to he homeless shelter and a life of looking for some strange in men's public bathrooms.
Kinda cruel... While I appreciate your wit, its sad for me to see a person who KO-ed Arlovski falling that hard, who knows how much of that was caused by CTE he acquired trying to entertain us :(

Kinda cruel... While I appreciate your wit, its sad for me to see a person who KO-ed Arlovski falling that hard, who knows how much of that was caused by CTE he acquired trying to entertain us :(
Trained at Team Bison with him. He had issues before he even fought. Might have been bipolar. He beat the fuck out his women, and later came out of the closet. I don't feel bad for him.

People will knock Rogers but he was undefeated coming off a 20 second KO of Arlovski. Meanwhile, 8 years later over the hill KO'd numerous times Arlovski gets KO'd by Ngannou in the UFC and gets a UFC number one contenders fight off that win.

People will knock Rogers but he was undefeated coming off a 20 second KO of Arlovski. Meanwhile, 8 years later over the hill KO'd numerous times Arlovski gets KO'd by Ngannou in the UFC and gets a UFC number one contenders fight off that win.
<PlusJuan>Facts...Not surprised a 2010 account has the right neutral take<[analyzed}>

Trained at Team Bison with him. He had issues before he even fought. Might have been bipolar. He beat the fuck out his women, and later came out of the closet. I don't feel bad for him.
Stand corrected... you had the background ... I did not know any of that... still feel sorry for the talent wasted...

No sarcasm. Hook, just nod wide/broad as usual
We got video and people think that's a straight{<huh}Lead right hook. Classic Fedor. <bball1>
throw a straight and then throw a tight right lead hook and if they can't feel it then they are lost........

Last edited:

ive heared he attacked men sexually in prison

Fedor's most amazing fight and win were against Randleman (in terms of sheer WTF). From almost being paralyzed to one of the best sweeps ever to kimura.

In terms of his best performance? That's clearly Big Nog followed by Cro Cop. Literally dummied them both at their own games without hesitation.

Randleman and Fujita do definitely stand out as big achievements, not nesserally because either of them were the greatest opponents but because lighting struck the same way it did with GSP vs Serra and he still managed to win.

What makes his decade undefeated even more impressive is that he was not a careful decision fighter, the match with Semmy was pretty much the only safe fight he had in that period, besides that he was an ultra aggressive finisher with all the risks that entailed.

his first fight with nog. nog was the best hw, best guard in mma. sub machine. fedor sits in his guard all night pounding his face in with ridiculous force.
nobody expected that, fedor was kind of unknown at the time

Randleman and Fujita do definitely stand out as big achievements, not nesserally because either of them were the greatest opponents but because lighting struck the same way it did with GSP vs Serra and he still managed to win.

What makes his decade undefeated even more impressive is that he was not a careful decision fighter, the match with Semmy was pretty much the only safe fight he had in that period, besides that he was an ultra aggressive finisher with all the risks that entailed.
Also <PlusJuan>
"his first fight with nog. nog was the best hw, best guard in mma. sub machine. fedor sits in his guard all night pounding his face in with ridiculous force.
nobody expected that, fedor was kind of unknown at the time"
{<redford}great insight...O.G.'s checked in and gave the best objective takes....
Obligatory : Pride FC Forever

Last edited:
I always liked Coleman fight. That armbar was beautiful
200.gif

Isnt it as simple as the punch came straight from the shoulder, thus making it a straight right?

Are we debating this?

straight = I
hook = >

Back