The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an archive for memes that will trigger leftists.

Why not make an archive for memes that trigger right wingers, if you want to post them? And by you, I don't actually mean you. Just speaking generally.

Because most of those are complete crap. But this one was pretty funny:

cuck-cuck-cuck-when-i-promise-to-debate-sanders-and-2595974.png

Why not make an archive for memes that trigger right wingers, if you want to post them? And by you, I don't actually mean you. Just speaking generally.

So basically this is a safe space and im triggering you?

Aren't archives safe spaces for specific records?

Now how about answering the question.

So you are accepting that you do need safe spaces?

Im extremely sorry for triggering you, ill refrain from posting anything that may hurt your sensitivities, i just thought that a good back and forth roasting thread would be more fun than a circle jerk.

But then again i never really understood this millenial need for safe spaces.

So you are accepting that you do need safe spaces?

Im extremely sorry for triggering you, ill refrain from posting anything that may hurt your sensitivities, i just thought that a good back and forth roasting thread would be more fun than a circle jerk.

But then again i never really understood this millenial need for safe spaces.
Well, if you actually read what I responded, you'd see that I didn't accept that.

Thanks for answering the question, though.

Who would have thought that a thread dedicated to making fun of leftists would have created hostility. Weird.

Well, if you actually read what I responded, you'd see that I didn't accept that.

Thanks for answering the question, though.

You fixated on semantics in order to deflect an argument.

The point is on though, you cant stand dissenting opinions.

Who would have thought that a thread dedicated to making fun of leftists would have created hostility. Weird.

There is no hostility beyond the alt-righties wanting the lefties from not posting anything in their thread. Basically whining.

If they want to rustle SJWs they would choose a forum filled with them, but they cant because said forums are heavily moderated against dissenting opinions.

^ Triggered

All this triggering. Triggering everywhere.

You fixated on semantics in order to deflect an argument.

The point is on though, you cant stand dissenting opinions.

So, how do we continue this?

Now I say: "This kinda baseless accusation is unbecoming of you. I wonder what could've TRIGGERED it."

Then you say: "no, you're triggered when you claimed archives are safe spaces for specific records."

and so on...

So, how do we continue this?

Now I say: "This kinda baseless accusation is unbecoming of you. I wonder what could've TRIGGERED it."

Then you say: "no, you're triggered when you claimed archives are safe spaces for specific records."

and so on...

The accusation is not baseless, this is a discussion forum, not a picture and multimedia archive.

Also im not discussing the merits itself of an archive, but the need of a really specific archive to ensure that there are no dissenting opinions in a discussion forum.

You are arguing semantics, focusing in the literal definition of an archive, of which this thread is certainly not.

I am triggered by the retardation of this ongoing argument

All your shit sucks OP. I'm a lefty but I'll pick up the slack and post some actual good stuff to mock liberals with..

qmuxcjmyetnx.jpg

That can't be real. I'm super left leaning, but lulz if true. I wish I had a guilty white friend I could con into doing stuff for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back