The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
VsFZhsK.jpg

Yeah holy shiite

Fucking ascended to a higher plane on this one

Living in the Bluest state of the Union, I'm struggling to decide whether some of these memes are funny because they're true, or sad because they're true.

What you people are calling "SJW meme", I call "Life in California", and almost every scenario posted here that you folks are laughing at (ESPECIALLY the hypocritical ones that leftist posters condemning as "strawmen") reminds me of something I've witnessed personally in real life.

Last edited:
Why does that trigger leftists?

I don't think everyone understands how this thread works.

Unfortunately, that basic skillset is actually beyond some WR posters' abilities.

You can which posters skipped to the end of thread

Well i glad you can get a laugh in this thread regardless of how. And by all means, feel free to post memes about conservatives and the right. Those are funny too.

And which posters don't take themselves too seriously

Eat more vegetables, boys. Grow a sense of humor on both sides of the spectrum

It would be like an OP making a thread about Khabib's matchups, only to throw a Thunderous Shitfit when posters sidebar about Khabib's opponents in the same thread. The Internet is a bit more flexible than that.

^ I happen to think that's funny from an alt-right and liberal POV

Just saw this one.... had to call someone a moron

14232664_1163415797067980_306546530679499728_n.jpg

This is kind of sad...

The Hillary campaign is trying SO HARD to piggly back off the coolness of Trump.

This Hillary-Pepe meme just makes Hillary supporters look like a bunch of "Johnny-come-lately's".

First they tried to denounce Pepe, now they're desperately trying to use Pepe.

90% of SJWs are spoiled, self-entitled, egotistical and self-righteous cunts that think too highly of themselves.

90% of alternative-right wingers are contrarian mentally-ill trolls that get a high off pissing SJWs off.

And both sides have their heads so far up their asses they cant see how ridiculous they are.

Except thats a strawman, people arent calling the alt-right whiners because they complain about SJWs.

At least SJWs arent hypocrites and they are perfectly fine with being classified as a bunch of whiny bastards, the alt-righters are even more fun to troll, because they think so highly of themselves while being just a thin skinned.

People claim the alt-right is a bunch of thin skinned right wing versions of SJWs.

Alt-rights create the strawman that people saying such thing are actually SJWs disguised as normal people that say alt-righties complain about complaining.

Its a clear case of strawman.

I dont hate SJWs for being whiny, they accept it, they say we are whiny and we cant take it so we dont dish it out.

But the alt-right is like the kid that loved to roast everyone but started to cry when it was his turn to be roasted.

Why does that trigger leftists?

I don't think everyone understands how this thread works.

Unfortunately, that basic skillset is actually beyond some WR posters' abilities.

This is kind of sad...

The Hillary campaign is trying SO HARD to piggly back off the coolness of Trump.

This Hillary-Pepe meme just makes Hillary supporters look like a bunch of "Johnny-come-lately's".

Called it.

This is kind of sad...

I'm not sure that frog with the wig is official campaign material. Condolences about your memes though.

Called it.
It's an archive for memes that will trigger leftists.

Why not make an archive for memes that trigger right wingers, if you want to post them? And by you, I don't actually mean you. Just speaking generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back