The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
gun-control-cartoon-club-knife.jpg

The right wingers sense of humor on this forum is subpar to say the least. No wonder there are no right wing comedy shows. I exhaled mildly through my nose once or twice, but that was it.

Step it up.
The manipulated pictures are the worst though. How is it ever funny to photoshop a picture, and then revolve the humor around it as something that have actually taken place?
You sound salty and worked up.

Edit

Last edited:
cBpHt3O.png

k2fjbZ.png

Capture12.jpg

4O9TV7.png

1blhd4.jpg

The right wingers sense of humor on this forum is subpar to say the least. No wonder there are no right wing comedy shows. I exhaled mildly through my nose once or twice, but that was it.

Step it up.
The manipulated pictures are the worst though. How is it ever funny to photoshop a picture, and then revolve the humor around it as something that have actually taken place?

Translation: "They're on to me."

10e.png

"Shillary rigged the primaries otherwise Bernie would have won! The FBI primaries are yet to come! Hillary will never get my vote! #neverhillary #sanders4president #indictment

2 months later:

"Lol how would Hillary rig the election stop crying fascists, Drumpf is getting stumped! Who cares about mails lol" #nevertrump #ImWhitHer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back