Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

All the news happening makes me wonder that someone behind the scenes is encouraging them to commit crimes against white Americans as an aim to provoke them and incite a race war.

Last edited:
I had never heard of that before. Just took a stroll though there. Made some comments and I am sure I will be banned from there like I am from antifa

It's one of the many whacked out subreddits . . . I got banned from r/ShitLiberalsSay for just asking a question about the topic of the thread and stating an opposing opinion.

It's one of the many whacked out subreddits . . . I got banned from r/ShitLiberalsSay for just asking a question about the topic of the thread and stating an opposing opinion.

I got banned from communism because I asked a question about people that refuse to work or something like that

I blame both side buddy. That's why I said their all corrupted. It just hurts people's feeling on here when you tell them the cold truth. Politicians are bought

...but that's not even remotely relevant to this, genius. nor is it really what you claimed. but i guess you're just backpedaling now.

...but that's not even remotely relevant to this, genius. nor is it really what you claimed.

Sure it does. They Dems have their agenda and Republicans have there's. The issues of either one doesn't matter because both are corrupted and can't be trusted.

This "it's just property crime" thing really needs to stop.

Yes, property crime should be handled by the authorities. But that's because we have a civil society. Absent a civil society "just property crime" is pure barbarism. You can't live and love and feel safe and at peace and in a world where anyone can come and grab anything that you own at any time.

That's why it's so extremely important that the state protects the right of the individual to hold property. You poo poo it like it's nothing, but try moving to a failed state to find out what it's like. Absent the government's monopoly on force, it is entirely justified to commit violence to protect property because the alternative is a world where work of any sort becomes worthless. Better to just wait for someone else to work and steal whatever they produce.
Post of the day right here.

All the news happening makes me wonder that someone behind the scenes is encouraging them to commit crimes against white Americans as an aim to provoke them and incite a race war.
Yeah dude that's exactly it; you nailed it!
You are a well-informed and mentally stable man who has stumbled onto the ugly truth: this is an illuminati program setup by the Soros elites to steal Coach bags out of luxury stores.

Post of the day right here.
And by post of the day you mean: "damn this dude has the same circular reasoning fallacy in mind as I do when trying to explain why this story is so upsetting without mentioning why it actually rustles my jimmies more than other news!"

lol @ thinking a 60 second smash and grab job of some poorly secured private businesses selling exorbitantly expensive hand-items is a referendum on society decaying.

I made more money this week than the sum total of everything stolen in most of these robberies lol. But every windowlicker on the internet is crying murder over this story.

Last edited:
I blame both side buddy. That's why I said their all corrupted. It just hurts people's feeling on here when you tell them the cold truth. Politicians are bought
This. Taking sides with political parties is low brow.

Also these high end stores should just do what Burberry in Chicago does... Enter with appointment only.
Wait you mean private businesses should bear some responsibility for security and inventory of their merchandise?!!?! Unpossible!

And by post of the day you mean: "damn this dude has the same circular reasoning fallacy in mind as I do when trying to explain why this story is so upsetting without mentioning why it actually rustles my jimmies more than other news!"

lol @ thinking a 60 second smash and grab job of some poorly secured private businesses selling exorbitantly expensive hand-items is a referendum on society decaying.

I made more money this week than the sum total of everything stolen lol. But every windowlicker on the internet is crying murder over this story.
It’s angry Elon, coke guy….making millions but spending dat free time raging on a karate forum.

Oof.

It’s angry Elon, coke guy….making millions but spending dat free time raging on a karate forum.

Oof.
So I take it you aren't nominating me for "platitude of the week" ?

Freedom isn't free bro.
The state is decaying and should bare all responsibility for safeguarding outlandishly priced goods that billion dollar companies display!!!!! <45>

Wait you mean private businesses should bear some responsibility for security and inventory of their merchandise?!!?! Unpossible!
Lol. I mean, no reason for people to read into it so much. They rob these stores because .. well...they can. If you know that mobs are knocking off stores like this, which they have been, come up with better ways to stop them.

So I take it you aren't nominating me for "platitude of the week" ?
Freedom isn't free bro.
The state is decaying and should bare all responsibility for safeguarding outlandishly priced goods that billion dollar companies display!!!!! <45>
We’re talking about the moral origin, not any concept of responsibility of securement. How new are you?

Also these high end stores should just do what Burberry in Chicago does... Enter with appointment only.

Yep or do what a lot of liquor stores and pharmacies are now doing which is unlock the door only for customers who scan their ID first.

Yep or do what a lot of liquor stores and pharmacies are now doing which is unlock the door only for customers who scan their ID first.
Yeah, I mean liquor stores are doing that... You'd think a store that sells absurdly expensive clothes could do better.

Lol. I mean, no reason for people to read into it so much. They rob these stores because .. well...they can. If you know that mobs are knocking off stores like this, which they have been, come up with better ways to stop them.
Well it's not like they have many options under the law. Cvs and Walgreens can't operate by appointment only. If you employ security, they can't physically stop shoplifters. Cops won't respond anymore. They're doing the only thing they really can, moving business out of those areas. And people are complaining about that too.

Well it's not like they have many options under the law. Cvs and Walgreens can't operate by appointment only. If you employ security, they can't physically stop shoplifters. Cops won't respond anymore. They're doing the only thing they really can, moving business out of those areas. And people are complaining about that too.
True, but most of those stores at least keep the expensive shit locked up I would think. They do around here

If it's a matter of cheap things being stolen, then sure, the cost/benefit analysis for doing business there might not be worth it.... And of course it's well within their right to leave. It's unfortunate, but you'd hope that if stores do continue to jump ship it would start motivating the city to do something. It seems like from what I've been hearing is there is quite a bit of backlash in the bay area now and it's forcing the politicians to change their stance if the want to get elected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back