Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Don't really get the hype for this show, I gave up after episode 5. Everything seemed boring and predictable and Baby Yoda was annoying.

Did it really pick up in the last few episodes or something?
200w.gif

Don't really get the hype for this show, I gave up after episode 5. Everything seemed boring and predictable and Baby Yoda was annoying.

how is baby yoda annoying? he doesnt do anything aside from like 2 or 3 saves in the entire first season

how is baby yoda annoying? he doesnt do anything aside from like 2 or 3 saves in the entire first season

He's so obviously designed to be cute and sell toys... I feel like somebody is trying to manipulate me whenever he is on screen.

It's about time Mando commission the construction of a beskar baby backpack for Baby Yoda while he's fighting.

i think the series was pretty underwhelming in general. better than some of the garbage disney star wars stuff, but at its worst it was just as bad as that dreck and at its best it was just pretty good.

there was some good stuff in the final few episodes though from what i remember, and i think the sixth episode was the jailbreak one which was probably the best episode.

After seeing the schedule start 10/30 and extend to 12/18, I might not be able to wait to try to squeeze a binge into a one month subscription.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back