Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Ouch!

I was hoping this show could have a five year run or something.

Is this the "Space Western curse"? Firefly only lasted one season.

edit- It's kinda stupid how a Mandalorian has to wear the helmet while he is in his ship alone. And apparently this whole wear helmet forever isn't totally accurate.

Macb9.jpg

Yeah in Clone Wars and Rebels there's plenty of Mandalorians from Mandalore that never wear helmets or take them off frequently.

Bo-Katan frequently removed her's and she was the leader of the Mandalorians at one point. Sabine and her family removed them frequently. Sabine's Father was an artist, don't think he even had a helmet. Bo-Katan's Sister Satine never wore a helmet or armor and she was also the top Mandalorian at one point. Even Pre Visla the leader of Death Watch frequently took his off.

Heroes-of-Mandalore-Part-2-Leadership.png

23593531db3b226697fc9aa3e007946183996833.jpg

databank_duchesssatinekryze_01_169_8f214c2b-650x366.jpeg

Darksaber-Pre-Vizsla.jpg

I'm guessing the Mandalorian's in The Mandalorian are a specific sect, maybe a bit more traditionalist. I remember playing KOTOR/KOTOR II and none of the Mandalorians took their helmets off other than one in the 1st game that wouldn't at all in the sequel. Dave Filoni is pretty consistent with the lore in Star Wars. I'm sure they'll be some kind of explanation.

Season 2 is just 8 episodes. Really itching to see if Boba Fett, Ahsoka, Sabine, I forget his name Kanan's apprentice are in the show... as well if the rumors of Djin actor leaving mid-season are true.

Any of you fine dudes and dudettes know what episode this is from?

giphy.gif

Season 2 is just 8 episodes. Really itching to see if Boba Fett, Ahsoka, Sabine, I forget his name Kanan's apprentice are in the show... as well if the rumors of Djin actor leaving mid-season are true.

Kanan's apprentice is Ezra. I wouldn't mind seeing Cad Bane appear either. Or Hondo.

Kanan's death still gets me in the feels. Outside of Luke finding out Vader is his father, Kanan's death is the most powerful scenes in all of Star Wars.

Kanan's apprentice is Ezra. I wouldn't mind seeing Cad Bane appear either. Or Hondo.

Kanan's death still gets me in the feels. Outside of Luke finding out Vader is his father, Kanan's death is the most powerful scenes in all of Star Wars.

"But...It was so artisically done" Grand Admiral Thrawn FTW

He cut his hair before the final mission, so if he knew he was going to die, why didn't he just change up his gameplan to not die?

I saw an article report rumor of spin-off show with Cara Dune + Bo Katan. Could be prequel or sequel. I'd rather they have IG-11 + Bo or someone other than Cara Dune.

I saw an article report rumor of spin-off show with Cara Dune + Bo Katan. Could be prequel or sequel. I'd rather they have IG-11 + Bo or someone other than Cara Dune.
All respect to Gina, but I cant really see her as a main character, she was not great in the Mandolorian.
She is not a good actress.

All respect to Gina, but I cant really see her as a main character, she was not great in the Mandolorian.

Agreed. Decent in a supporting role but not good enough to carry a show on her own merits.

Update: October 19, 2020

Special Look for THE MANDALORIAN Contains New Action-Packed Footage

Holy F, 9 days? Wow, this method of not following when the next season of a show comes on really pays off. Eventually.

Deadpool approached this in a great way. All action, almost no talk. And fast cuts. She gets uncomfortable in her character in a prolonged scene.

Gina Carano said:
Sorry Gina

I think this season will be even better than the first.
Did y’all watch the behind the scenes series? It was very interesting. It actually gave me a new appreciation for Episode 1.

Don't really get the hype for this show, I gave up after episode 5. Everything seemed boring and predictable and Baby Yoda was annoying.

Did it really pick up in the last few episodes or something?

Back