Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Is there a low density 3D print setting you can get away with and still have some durability?
Oh for sure. All that stuff in the pictures is super light weight. None of it is solid. You can select how dense you want the infill and even what pattern you want to use. Each has its own uses.

That was super fun! It seemed obviously inspired by the Krayt dragon mission from the Knights of the Old Republic game. And that reveal at the end was amazing!!

Gonna wait til they all come out like i did before..

Not sure why disney doesnt get with the new ideas..

(Spoilers for season 2 first episode below)

The sand dragon hunting episode was pretty cool. I immediately thought of Tremors on how to defeat the dragon and that's also what happened. This might sound blasphemous to the Mandalorian show fans but I thought Timothy Olyphant's Marshal character would make for a better lead character than the Mandalorian himself. Just don't let the Marshal wear Boba's helmet, he looks so silly and feminine in it. Excited to see where they take Boba Fett in the show.

The sand dragon hunting episode was pretty cool. I immediately thought of Tremors on how to defeat the dragon and that's also what happened. This might sound blasphemous to the Mandalorian show fans but I thought Timothy Olyphant's Marshal character would make for a better lead character than the Mandalorian himself. Just don't let the Marshal wear Boba's helmet, he looks so silly and feminine in it. Excited to see where they take Boba Fett in the show.

I was hoping for a bigger episode but not bad for a premiere. The highlight was the two Mando's in flight together (no homo). Boba in the end was chills. Something tells me TO was an early favorite for Mando instead of Pedro, especially because it's a Space Western and TO was the star of Justified.

Timothy Olyphant shows his acting chops and charisma for sure.

He nails the role, even if it feels very similar to his role in Justified, if only as a space western.

My immediate thought was US Marshall Raylan Givens in space.

Kind of convenient how they explained how a Mando can survive being eaten by a Sarlacc. I'll take it.

And Dragon was on the money on how they referenced Tremors. I'm sure it'll make its rounds on yt geek punditry.

I'm so jealous of you & Drax. :D

tenor.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

New episode was meh.
Kathleen Kennedy probably wrote and directed it

That’s how it works right? Bad stuff, KK had her fingers in the jar. Good stuff, KK was sent to a remote island without any input at all

Last edited:
Back