Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I'm bummed, I was having so much fun playing Zelda, on my big screen with my pro controller. Had to leave to go to work in rural Alaska, but brought my switch with me to pay in mobile mode. I'm a large man 6'6'' 280lb and my hand are just too large to play Zelda comfortably. There are just too many fast movements or precise movements trying to build stuff, and the switch buttons are just too small and close together. I'm bummed, I'm probably going to have to put it aside until the fall. Sucks, I was having a blast playing.

I'm bummed, I was having so much fun playing Zelda, on my big screen with my pro controller. Had to leave to go to work in rural Alaska, but brought my switch with me to pay in mobile mode. I'm a large man 6'6'' 280lb and my hand are just too large to play Zelda comfortably. There are just too many fast movements or precise movements trying to build stuff, and the switch buttons are just too small and close together. I'm bummed, I'm probably going to have to put it aside until the fall. Sucks, I was having a blast playing.
Subtle flex post.

Sorry about your Sasquatch mits tho.

Subtle flex post.

Sorry about your Sasquatch mits tho.
I've played other games on mobile before, but I spent about 40 embarrassing mintues trying to prop up a stupid sign for the building company, and felt like I had been in an arm wrestling contest. I'm sad

I've played other games on mobile before, but I spent about 40 embarrassing mintues trying to prop up a stupid sign for the building company, and felt like I had been in an arm wrestling contest. I'm sad

I wear XXL gloves so I'm in the same boat as you, but you're bigger than me so maybe you have XXXL sized hands. It took me a while to get used to playing with the tiny switch joycons but did finally get halfway decent. You should stick with it and it'll eventually get easier.

Back