Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I got bored playing that. The puzzles were basic as fuck.

I'll believe you if you say both Zelda were even boring. I beat BOTW too . I'm like 9 hrs in the new Zelda and I'm already getting bored vibes like BOTW.

I'll believe you if you say both Zelda were even boring. I beat BOTW too . I'm like 9 hrs in the new Zelda and I'm already getting bored vibes like BOTW.

Then how can you say you enjoyed Fenyx Rising? Those puzzles had a fraction of the creativity.

Then how can you say you enjoyed Fenyx Rising? Those puzzles had a fraction of the creativity.
Maybe because the traversal in botw and totk are kinda boring? Totk is better than BoTW I doubt totk will be my goty like botw wasn't mine that year either. Both are great games but have flaws with traversal and due to weapon durability I don't like combat.
I haven't farmed ard built up zonite so can't use autobuild that much. Sure I could go to vending machines to get more zonai devices then drop them, then autobuild I suppose. But

Maybe because the traversal in botw and totk are kinda boring?

Lol compared to Fenyx Rising? You can build a variety of cars and planes. You can turn your shield into a skateboard. What are you smoking? Literally the most non-boring traversal I've seen in a video game.

Lol compared to Fenyx Rising? You can build a variety of cars and planes. You can turn your shield into a skateboard. What are you smoking? Literally the most non-boring traversal I've seen in a video game.
never played Fenyx rising.
Without farming low battery max means the machines don't go far. Glider with no attachments is fine. I've beat the four temples and only have 1 more level on the battery and like no zonite to buy what I need for more. I have charges to recharge the batteries sure but it's not fun to go to menus to recharge to keep moving. Gliding and skydiving is fine though.

Last edited:

Easy because the characters (gods) were funny. You had plenty of story. The action and fighting was way better then both new Zelda games. Oh ya and the weapons always breaking hurt BOTW. I think this new one did a better job being able to fuse almost anything in environment.

Over all phoenix rising was the funner game imo.

I spent two hours building a boat at the base of terry town this morning. The level of distraction you can have in this game is insane. I'm like a kid with ADHD.

This game is insanely big. I feel like I will likely be playing it still by the time Spider-Man 2 comes out. I beat the first 4 temples and still feel incredibly underpowered to take on the harder enemies. I think I played Breath of the Wild all the way through 4 times. I imagine I'll be one and done with TOTK. I couldn't imagine doing all this shit again. Nice send-off for the Switch.

I'll be curious to see where the Zelda series goes from here. It's been my favorite game series my entire life since I played the original on NES was I was a kid. As incredible as this game is I'm not a fan of the crafting stuff, I'm just not interested in doing it and I quite frankly suck at it when I try. I would much rather get something like Elden Ring. Who knows, they tend to reinvent the series regularly.

Fire temple sucked. Hoping the others are better.
The 4 I've played were all disappointing. They may call them temples but they're far less interesting or intricate as traditional Zelda temples and are much more like the Divine Beasts.

The 4 I've played were all disappointing. They may call them temples but they're far less interesting or intricate as traditional Zelda temples and are much more like the Divine Beasts.
Yeah I'm convinced every temple sucks ass. I've done 3 and am about to hit 4. None have been fun. Tedious with a gimmick boss.

Are there more than 4? That would be really cool

Oh great. Seems to be another long assed fetch quest to reach the end game. What the.

Welp, after putting about 50 hours into this my Switch bricked. This is probably it more me with Zelda and Nintendo.

Update. Found a fix online and was able to salvage it. Did some troubleshooting and it appeared to be the game or game data so i uninstalled and redownladed it. Still the game seems to load and run slow.

Last edited:
Made it to the last boss with no consumable items. Now I have to reload a save and farm shit. Might not bother finishing tbh. Cheap final boss fights suck.

Back