The leg of Marquardt

JfPuffNStuff

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
His leg was tenderized and ready to throw on the grill. Saffiedine destroyed his leg with mad leg kicks. Marquardt got completely owned.

I wouldn't say completely owned. Marquadt landed some good head strikes, but didn't pay attention to his leg and paid dearly for it.

If you think that was completely owned I don't know what you would call Davis vs Prado, Velasquez vs Dos Santos 2 etc etc.

Is it really possible for blood to start coming out of somebody's pores if it swells enough?

Aldo is a better leg-tenderizer.

Faber after fight with Aldo:

fabers-swollen-leg.jpg

Urijah_Faber_1001106.jpg

Marquardt didn't really do that much. He got pretty owned and I sure didn't expect it.

Is it really possible for blood to start coming out of somebody's pores if it swells enough?

According to Pat, the answer is yes. I'm glad I don't have to hear his retarded shit anymore. Its common fuckin' sense that if you kick someone over and again in the same spot it will eventually bleed.

Marquart was systematically destroyed. Unbelievable how underrated Saffiedine's Muay Thai was. That was as close to a pure Muay Thai clinic as you'll see in mma. It was actually the best Muay Thai clinic in a while. Marquarts face was also battered up.

Saffiedine kinda let Marquardt off the hook a bit.
He had Nate hurt but didn't press too much. Good game-plan, though--smart, but still entertaining.

that right there is a fucked up leg ladies and gentlemen

Back