The Left/SJWs have been considered correct when it's all said and done since the beginning of time.

How fucking long is that going to take? I've got a Muslim in my family who's been living in America for like fifty years and he still arranged his daughter's marriage when she was 16 to some dude living in the Middle East (which turned out horribly). I'm not holding out hope for "cultural assimilation." I think it's more likely that we assimilate into Islam.
And I know a lot of American Muslims who act like any other American.

Cultural assimilation is inevitable to most immigrants including Muslims.

Shut up, Still my boy. Your liberal troll act is terrible.

This is weird to me. If liberals of the sixties were right, and today's conservatives which try to preserve liberal values of the sixties are wrong, does that mean liberals of the sixties were wrong all this time? It's a bit contradictory to me.

Liberals and conservative of today both think( or atleast say on tv) that they are against segregation....this is a 1960 liberal idea, that is universally seen as right by both liberals and conservatives.

Does it make sense to you now?...Same goes to the liberals in the 1860s who wanted no slavery... Both conservatives and liberals universally agree slavery is wrong.

So you can see liberal ideals at the time that goes against the conservative establishment are deemed correct thru the future.

How does it feel that 40 years from now, everybody is gonna look back and say The LEFT/SJWs were right once again for calling out the unfair laws against the LGBTQ community and the unfair overuse of force by cops.

By then those of you who actually can get women and have children will probably pretend to be SJWs all along or else be ridiculed.

It has happened all thru out time.

In the 60s, we had the same amount of Conservative haters saying Equal rights for non white people was wrong. Guess what? 40 years later, everybody thinks those people are racist.

Conservatives have been wrong on all issues. Eventually time goes on and everybody sees that they are wrong, thus the new conservatives 40 years later, agree that the passed conservatives were wrong.

For the most part Conservatives right now see themselves as supporters of 60s liberals, and guess what the trend will happen 40 years from now....Yep, Conservatives in 2060 will say that they supported the Liberals of the 2010s.

It's not just this period of time, look thru out all time.

Slavery...supported by conservatives...If it wasn't for SJWs/Liberals at the time, slavery will still exist. Guess what? Everybody thinks SJWs/Liberals were right.

Hell go back to the time of Jesus....Jesus was the biggest SJW/Liberal of all time. All of the Conservatives of those time hated jesus for defending the poor/weak. For calling out the establishment on their bullshit.

So Yes in the end you will be wrong and you will know it....Progress/Unity/Justice can't be stopped.

Claims that conservatives supported Slavery. Forgets that it was a Republican President who freed the Slaves.:rolleyes:

Claims Republicans = Conservatives.

Forgets Republicans at the time were the liberals.

You mean like Blacks who whine about Slavery forget that A)most African slaves were captured and sold to Whites by other Blacks and B)White people fought the most savage war in US history to free them?

I bet TS doesn't even know the origin of the Leroy Jenkins meme.

Shit troll. All his threads are basically "I'm an SJW. Ask me anything!".

You mean like Blacks who whine about Slavery forget that A)most African slaves were captured and sold to Whites by other Blacks and B)White people fought the most savage war in US history to free them?

Lmfao.

what in the hell does that have to do with liberals and conservatives?

Just admit you were wrong in claiming republicans were conservatives.

It's so hilarious how you were wrong and decide to attack blacks out no where.

Liberals and conservative of today both think( or atleast say on tv) that they are against segregation....this is a 1960 liberal idea, that is universally seen as right by both liberals and conservatives.

Does it make sense to you now?...Same goes to the liberals in the 1860s who wanted no slavery... Both conservatives and liberals universally agree slavery is wrong.

So you can see liberal ideals at the time that goes against the conservative establishment are deemed correct thru the future.

Progressives push for segregation in some areas today. For example, there is criticism of school curricula. Apparently black kids should learn different things than white kids, things that are closer to their culture. I fail to see how is this possible if we don't have segregated schools.

This is the opposite of what liberals were campaigning for in the sixties. So, which liberals are right?

And I know a lot of American Muslims who act like any other American.

Cultural assimilation is inevitable to most immigrants including Muslims.
A race war between blacks and whites is brewing in America and you think immigrants from a totally foreign culture from across the globe are going to be able to integrate successfully?

Last edited:
A race war between blacks and whites is brewing in America and you think immigrants from a totally foreign culture from across the globe are going to be able to integrate successfully?

I don't see this race war in America...at most .00000000001% of black/whites will join this race war.

I do think they will integrate, alot of them already have.

Lmfao.

what in the hell does that have to do with liberals and conservatives?

Just admit you were wrong in claiming republicans were conservatives.

It's so hilarious how you were wrong and decide to attack blacks out no where.

At least you haven't gone Full Retard and tried to deny the veracity of my statement. Well done.:)

right, the conservatives. conservatives are wrong, whether they are the democrats of old, or the republicans of now.
They're wrong. Could you be anymore unspecific? Wrong about what? How are they wrong?

I don't see what Hillary is so right about....seems to me that she's barely able to stay out of jail.

At least you haven't gone Full Retard and tried to deny the veracity of my statement. Well done.:)

I didn't refute it because it was stupid to bring up here...Just admit you were wrong, it's ok, instead of attacking blacks.

BTW you do know that the reason the Civil War was so bloody was because the other half of the White country wanted to keep slavery right? lol.

How does it feel that 40 years from now, everybody is gonna look back and say The LEFT/SJWs were right once again for calling out the unfair laws against the LGBTQ community and the unfair overuse of force by cops.

By then those of you who actually can get women and have children will probably pretend to be SJWs all along or else be ridiculed.

It has happened all thru out time.

In the 60s, we had the same amount of Conservative haters saying Equal rights for non white people was wrong. Guess what? 40 years later, everybody thinks those people are racist.

Conservatives have been wrong on all issues. Eventually time goes on and everybody sees that they are wrong, thus the new conservatives 40 years later, agree that the passed conservatives were wrong.

For the most part Conservatives right now see themselves as supporters of 60s liberals, and guess what the trend will happen 40 years from now....Yep, Conservatives in 2060 will say that they supported the Liberals of the 2010s.

It's not just this period of time, look thru out all time.

Slavery...supported by conservatives...If it wasn't for SJWs/Liberals at the time, slavery will still exist. Guess what? Everybody thinks SJWs/Liberals were right.

Hell go back to the time of Jesus....Jesus was the biggest SJW/Liberal of all time. All of the Conservatives of those time hated jesus for defending the poor/weak. For calling out the establishment on their bullshit.

So Yes in the end you will be wrong and you will know it....Progress/Unity/Justice can't be stopped.

i wonder what TS's original account was

he has to be a banned member on a new account

I didn't refute it because it was stupid to bring up here...Just admit you were wrong, it's ok, instead of attacking blacks.

BTW you do know that the reason the Civil War was so bloody was because the other half of the White country wanted to keep slavery right? lol.

Irrelevant. If not for Whites, slavery would have continued until it was no longer economically viable. Blacks didn't free themselves.

Irrelevant. If not for Whites, slavery would have continued until it was no longer economically viable. Blacks didn't free themselves.

Can you admit you were wrong in Thinking Republican = Conservatives back then?

I don't understand why you have to attack black people because you are wrong...You keep dodging the fact that you were wrong.

As soon as you admit your OP was not only wrong but also a pathetic troll job.

Deal?

Back