The Left/SJWs have been considered correct when it's all said and done since the beginning of time.

Conservatives will look like buffoons with regards to the LGTB for sure but they will look even worse on the topic of climate change. Their position is similar to the people that denied smoking caused health issues and the consequences of inaction are pretty dire.

Let's imagine that scientists are right and climate change is a huge problem. Since they have been telling us that and the right refused to take action with the underlying issue of being backed by oil interests they will look like super villains. Imagine? Destroying the planet for political gain? Pretty evil shit.

Now, I tend to think most of them are not evil but really ignorant (or willfully ignorant). But history will look badly upon them. If the scientists are wrong we just look like goofballs with good intentions that were mislead.

Conservatives will look like buffoons with regards to the LGTB for sure but they will look even worse on the topic of climate change. Their position is similar to the people that denied smoking caused health issues and the consequences of inaction are pretty dire.

main-qimg-10adc7257e051cb3fbc8cc5066ff2d02

yep.

Slavery...supported by conservatives...If it wasn't for SJWs/Liberals at the time, slavery will still exist. Guess what? Everybody thinks SJWs/Liberals were right..

I am just going to stop your tirade of stupid fucking shit you spew.

Slavery was ended by the republicans in the civil war. Democrats have always been racists.
Facts are that christianity ended slavery.

Just like the left you try to change the facts to support your stupid fucking narrative.

I am just going to stop your tirade of stupid fucking shit you spew.

Slavery was ended by the republicans in the civil war. Democrats have always been racists.
Facts are that christianity ended slavery.

Just like the left you try to change the facts to support your stupid fucking narrative.
Another guy who doesn't know the difference between Liberals/Conservatives.

Republicans at the time were liberals...Do you not understand this concept?

Back