The Left/SJWs have been considered correct when it's all said and done since the beginning of time.

Islam will set them back to the beginning of time so it's all pointless in the end. Their strides toward equality were all for naught.

Islam will set them back to the beginning of time so it's all pointless in the end. Their strides toward equality were all for naught.

If the establishment advertised Islam as progressive then it would be progressive.

Just as most trends, it's all in the marketing. For example they simply had to market the flooding of countries with cheap labor and dividing them for easier domination as 'diversity' and such things. Control the language and you control the thoughts of the people. Sell it using the proper psychology, and people will buy it. Most people don't look past the marketing tricks and will adopt whatever is promoted.

SJW's are a product of top down social engineering, which means that if the engineers wanted to change the template, they can. Prepackaged ideology.

Last edited:
If the establishment advertised Islam as progressive then it would be progressive.

Just as most trends, it's all in the marketing. For example they simply had to market the flooding of countries with cheap labor and dividing them for easier domination as 'diversity' and such things. Control the language and you control the thoughts of the people. Sell it using the proper psychology, and people will buy it. Most people don't look past the marketing tricks.

SJW's are a product of top down social engineering, which means that if the engineers wanted to change the template, they can.
Am I naive to think they will eventually grow out of this and snap back into reality? SJWs just seem incredibly bored to me. What kinda weirdo 20-something-year-old is concerned with the rights of transexuals? Buy a fucking guitar, you bored douche.

Am I naive to think they will eventually grow out of this and snap back into reality? SJWs just seem incredibly bored to me. What kinda weirdo 20-something-year-old is concerned with the rights of transexuals? Buy a fucking guitar, you bored douche.

The real world has a sobering effect on a lot of these artificial ideologies being promoted, so a lot of them will gradually revert back to a more natural state of mind as they gain experience and perspective on things outside of the cultish realm. It requires constant reinforcement to keep going.

But, many will retain some of it and go on to pass this down to the next generation, or become teachers to perpetuate it. It's how society is shifted slowly by the social engineers.

And yes a lot of them probably are bored, are looking for social acceptance or purpose, or both.

How does it feel that 40 years from now, everybody is gonna look back and say The LEFT/SJWs were right once again for calling out the unfair laws against the LGBTQ community and the unfair overuse of force by cops.

By then those of you who actually can get women and have children will probably pretend to be SJWs all along or else be ridiculed.

It has happened all thru out time.

In the 60s, we had the same amount of Conservative haters saying Equal rights for non white people was wrong. Guess what? 40 years later, everybody thinks those people are racist.

Conservatives have been wrong on all issues. Eventually time goes on and everybody sees that they are wrong, thus the new conservatives 40 years later, agree that the passed conservatives were wrong.

For the most part Conservatives right now see themselves as supporters of 60s liberals, and guess what the trend will happen 40 years from now....Yep, Conservatives in 2060 will say that they supported the Liberals of the 2010s.

It's not just this period of time, look thru out all time.

Slavery...supported by conservatives...If it wasn't for SJWs/Liberals at the time, slavery will still exist. Guess what? Everybody thinks SJWs/Liberals were right.

Hell go back to the time of Jesus....Jesus was the biggest SJW/Liberal of all time. All of the Conservatives of those time hated jesus for defending the poor/weak. For calling out the establishment on their bullshit.

So Yes in the end you will be wrong and you will know it....Progress/Unity/Justice can't be stopped.
Slavery was heavily heavily supported by Democrats

Slavery was heavily heavily supported by Democrats
Again, when in the hell did I mention Republicans or Democrats?

The roles use to be reversed...Republicans were liberal and democrats conservatives.

This discussion is about liberals and Conservatives.

Nope. There will still only be two genders.

You play Deus Ex.....You do know that this Identity issue is gonna get much worse, once Augmentations come out, right?

This is only the beginning, we are gonna have far right conservatives saying that modifications are immoral and shit.

No it won't. We have always had warhawks, and there was massive momentum built for the anti-war movement before your ilk came along.

Our Foreign policy hasn't changed, just the letter next to the name of the president. That is the left's responsibility to hold the left's president accountable.

Make whatever excuse you want, but the fact still remains that you people fighting this fight for LBGTQ, while our government commits war crimes in our names, is the opposite of any kind of justice.

Edit: FYI, I am an economic progressive, and I want nothing to do with you SJW, LBGTQ, CRT sheep.

You make it sound as if nobody is speaking against the Foreign policies of the United States. They are and I agree they should focus more on the fundamental problems like war crimes.

However history will show that they were right on the LBGTQ issue.

Another thing, the right focuses so much on BLM/LBGTQ that I feel they are a little bit too focused on those issues instead of war crimes, so yes you are right on that front.

Just as most trends, it's all in the marketing. For example they simply had to market the flooding of countries with cheap labor and dividing them for easier domination as 'diversity' and such things. Control the language and you control the thoughts of the people. Sell it using the proper psychology, and people will buy it. Most people don't look past the marketing tricks and will adopt whatever is promoted.

SJW's are a product of top down social engineering, which means that if the engineers wanted to change the template, they can. Prepackaged ideology.

Pls, the Right Wing is a product of Marketing.

Depending on what is one, they can justify whatever action is made. Just look at donald trumps flip flops and actions, all easily justified by it's supporters.

As for SJWs being a product of top down social engineering....its possible.

As for Islam being progressive, it would be hard to sell that.

The OP does make a good point.

During the 60s all that became the norm and looking back the conservatives were most certainly looked at as the assholes.

Islam will never ever take over. I guarantee you that and it has nothing to do with the right fighting them. It's just another religion that will get suffocated to death.

I agree somewhat. I am not 100% concerned but Im happy they can marry now. I don't obsessed over it.

However, I think the same can be said about the right. Plenty of Right Wingers are obsessed over the transexual restrooms, and just overall this notion that the sky is falling.

Both should buy a guitar IMHO.

The OP does make a good point.

During the 60s all that became the norm and looking back the conservatives were most certainly looked at as the assholes.
They got a few things right but there's probably a host of other ideas that never saw the light of day because of how absurd they were. It's not like they had the internet and social media back then to chronicle every stupid thought like we do nowadays.

I agree somewhat. I am not 100% concerned but Im happy they can marry now. I don't obsessed over it.

However, I think the same can be said about the right. Plenty of Right Wingers are obsessed over the transexual restrooms, and just overall this notion that the sky is falling.

Both should buy a guitar IMHO.
It is disturbing and something I would be seriously concerned about if I were a parent.

Man undresses in front of girls in Seattle locker room, cites “Gender Identity” regulation

They got a few things right but there's probably a host of other ideas that never saw the light of day because of how absurd they were. It's not like they had the internet and social media back then to chronicle every stupid thought like we do nowadays.

Ok so the big things they got right were important, even though some stupid stuff had to be sorted out.

Just like now, people back in the day didn't want any of these things to happen.

How does it feel that 40 years from now, everybody is gonna look back and say The LEFT/SJWs were right once again for calling out the unfair laws against the LGBTQ community and the unfair overuse of force by cops.

By then those of you who actually can get women and have children will probably pretend to be SJWs all along or else be ridiculed.

It has happened all thru out time.

In the 60s, we had the same amount of Conservative haters saying Equal rights for non white people was wrong. Guess what? 40 years later, everybody thinks those people are racist.

Conservatives have been wrong on all issues. Eventually time goes on and everybody sees that they are wrong, thus the new conservatives 40 years later, agree that the passed conservatives were wrong.

For the most part Conservatives right now see themselves as supporters of 60s liberals, and guess what the trend will happen 40 years from now....Yep, Conservatives in 2060 will say that they supported the Liberals of the 2010s.

It's not just this period of time, look thru out all time.

Slavery...supported by conservatives...If it wasn't for SJWs/Liberals at the time, slavery will still exist. Guess what? Everybody thinks SJWs/Liberals were right.

Hell go back to the time of Jesus....Jesus was the biggest SJW/Liberal of all time. All of the Conservatives of those time hated jesus for defending the poor/weak. For calling out the establishment on their bullshit.

So Yes in the end you will be wrong and you will know it....Progress/Unity/Justice can't be stopped.
You're focused on people being right versus the ideas being right. If you can speak clearly about their ideas we can then talk about who is on the right side of history. All you're talking about now is revisionist history.

Back