Social The Last of Us Part II Banned in the Middle East

I hear the main reason why TLoU2 was banned in so many middle-eastern countries really hate golf.

nikeclub.jpg

I don't get the joke, something to do with the spoilers I imagine?

I surmised as much as you Kafir, but thankfully, I'm not fully clued in. Lots of likes to go around in this thread, but unfortunately, I seem to have already reached my like quota for the day...

@superking

It's also pure coincidence how I ended up on this place. I think MMA is alright but my true love is boxing (particularly history). My mainstay forum splintered into two separate factions and severely damaged the activity level of both.

I've been talking to these people for the better part of seven years and they found out about the ghey thing literally last month. It's been that much of an utter and complete non-topic in the WR/Berry equivalent subforums, for years.

{<jordan}

Also: Brits >>> Muricans, @dezzy

I am sorry to hear your family sort of rejecting you.

In my country family approval and harmony is important.

I agree with the ban. Fuck this game's agenda.
What's the agenda? I've heard that the leaks aren't good but don't know too much about them. Something about lesbians right?

Last edited:
What's eh agenda? I've heard that the leaks aren't good but don't know too much about them. Something about lesbians right?

Come on bruh. They hired woke brigade extraordinaire fake gamer anita sarkesian who the lead developer is close friends with. They then push this transgender revenge narrative where they kill off loved character from the 1st game who is a cis white male while having you play as a lesbian. Im glad the middle east got this right lol.

Come on bruh. They hired woke brigade extraordinaire fake gamer anita sarkesian who the lead developer is close friends with. They then push this transgender revenge narrative where they kill off loved character from the 1st game who is a cis white male while having you play as a lesbian. Im glad the middle east got this right lol.
Oh wow that sounds awful. Wtf is Anita Sarkeesian still doing giving people advice? Didn't she advise the developers for Mirror's Edge 2 which was a flop? Can't believe people still listen to her.

Yeah the Gulf states did the right thing, flush this shitshow of a game down the toilet of history.

Oh wow that sounds awful. Wtf is Anita Sarkeesian still doing giving people advice? Didn't she advise the developers for Mirror's Edge 2 which was a flop? Can't believe people still listen to her.

Yeah the Gulf states did the right thing, flush this shitshow of a game down the toilet of history.
No, pretty much everything @tramendous said is pure bullshit. Anita had nothing to do with the game- one of the developers cited her as a personal inspiration or some shit, and the 4channers built a campaign around that.

The game's not even out and trolls are fabricating some transgender plot around the leaks because it shows a muscular female.

Does she seem transgender to you?

No, pretty much everything @tramendous said is pure bullshit. Anita had nothing to do with the game- one of the developers cited her as a personal inspiration or some shit, and the 4channers built a campaign around that.

The game's not even out and trolls are fabricating some transgender plot around the leaks because it shows a muscular female.

Nah but it still looks like shit.

so the lead developer mentioned her as inspiration and she worked as a consultant for them but im making shit up. GTFO. They hired as a consultant on their games. The lead developer also talked about having a 'secret agenda'

so the lead developer mentioned her as inspiration and she worked as a consultant for them but im making shit up. GTFO. They hired as a consultant on their games. The lead developer also talked about having a 'secret agenda'
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/05/05/anita-sarkeesian-last-of-us-2-neil-druckmann/
Some fans are blaming Anita Sarkeesian for ruining The Last Of Us 2 thanks to Neil Druckmann having previously cited her as an influence.

Anita Sarkeesian is not associated with the game or its story in any capacity, but Druckmann’s mention of Feminist Frequency during a Last Of Us presentation has rubbed some gamers the wrong way.​

She had no direct input to this game, but people sure do love blaming her. So what agenda is being perpetrated here? The fact that Ellie is gay? That's been known since the first game.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/05/05/anita-sarkeesian-last-of-us-2-neil-druckmann/
Some fans are blaming Anita Sarkeesian for ruining The Last Of Us 2 thanks to Neil Druckmann having previously cited her as an influence.

Anita Sarkeesian is not associated with the game or its story in any capacity, but Druckmann’s mention of Feminist Frequency during a Last Of Us presentation has rubbed some gamers the wrong way.​

She had no direct input to this game, but people sure do love blaming her. So what agenda is being perpetrated here? The fact that Ellie is gay? That's been known since the first game.

"so while working on The Last of Us, I had this secret agenda - I wanted to create one of the coolest, non-sexualized female video game protagonists. And I felt like, with The Last of Us, if we did that, there's an opportunity here to change the industry."
"When I'm introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, 'What if it was a girl?'" Druckmann said, when asked how his interest in the work of Feminist Frequency affected the recent PlayStation 4 game. "And I'm like, Oh, I didn't think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that's different. Yeah, let's do it." -Neil Druckmann

So he basically changed characters to girls or now trans and bought into all the Woke nonsense.

12b8a837-739f-4d16-b512-79c3ee9ddfe7-screen-shot-2020-05-13-at-15625-pm.png

The badass we all came to know and love in the first game gets absolutely destroyed by androgynous thing and the lesbian hero is the savior badass now. Everyone has to be gay, lesbian, trans, women or something that is not anything close to straight male. No agenda there at all lmao.

"so while working on The Last of Us, I had this secret agenda - I wanted to create one of the coolest, non-sexualized female video game protagonists. And I felt like, with The Last of Us, if we did that, there's an opportunity here to change the industry."
"When I'm introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, 'What if it was a girl?'" Druckmann said, when asked how his interest in the work of Feminist Frequency affected the recent PlayStation 4 game. "And I'm like, Oh, I didn't think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that's different. Yeah, let's do it." -Neil Druckmann

So he basically changed characters to girls or now trans and bought into all the Woke nonsense.

12b8a837-739f-4d16-b512-79c3ee9ddfe7-screen-shot-2020-05-13-at-15625-pm.png

The badass we all came to know and love in the first game gets absolutely destroyed by androgynous thing and the lesbian hero is the savior badass now. No agenda there at all lmao.
Except that character isn't trans, and is just physically strong female. Does Crossfit have this agenda too? I see bigger girls than her at Tough Mudder races. You're triggered by a girl with muscles now?

Except that character isn't trans, and is just physically strong female. Does Crossfit have this agenda too? I see bigger girls than her at Tough Mudder races. You're triggered by a girl with muscles now?

llol ya i am trigerred by muscular women and not Neil Druckman and co over attractive females.

When they say tolerance they mean, tolerant towards homosexuaxilty, kids getting sex changes, anal sex being caught to 5 years olds etc

Back