Social The Last of Us Part II Banned in the Middle East

I have this crazy habit of supporting the things I say with evidence and showing common courtesy to groups of people.

Except for that darn Covington kid, who was a prick for not letting the poor elderly Native man visit the Washington Monument, who had absolutely no intention of getting in the kid's face and making a scene...

According to our Muslim mod, we're already well on our way to accomplishing that in American. Apparently the Democrats got their claws in them and turned them liberal with their identity politics. I mean, it could potentially have something to do with the animosity sent their way from the Republicans, maybe. But we don't talk about those things, we just pretend the Democrats went out and swooped up every single minority, and the Republicans didn't chase them away. Also, according to survey results, Islam in America is more progressive than Evangelicalism on gay issues.

Have you been following this thread?

@Kafir-kun is a great man (where the fuck you been?)

frsg.jpg

#GayMuslimsExist

Tehrangeles is interconnected with WeHo and there's all of zero issues. The US brain drained that country to the point that Iranian-Americans are the most highly educated ethnic group in the entire country.

In that case you could argue that Iran brain-drained Iran.

Makes sense that all of the intellectuals will haul ass when the general public is trying to set up a theocratic government led by an Ayatollah.

I honestly don’t get the hate for this game, I’ve heard the plot spoilers and I’m still excited to play the game.

Well in my professional opinion no here in bi. Because that'd involve girls and no sherdogger would go that far.

I have, more times than I can count.

It's deeply embarrassing.

Double

Last edited:
When it comes to queers the rule in Islam is ideally "don't ask, don't tell"

Ha, nah I wish since then it'd be easier to get laid.

Trotsky crawled all up my ass in the worst way the other day about "heteronormative gay white men in western culture" in a thread I started about some crazed Turkey-based tranny instructing her 500+K Instagram followers to create fake dating app profiles to publicly out dudes living in Morocco (its former country, where it's illegal).

The truth is that the reason racial and/or ethnic minorities get less cultural representation is because they are predominantly closeted. Anyway, imagine going through this and then attacking the gay OP for allegedly denying the humanity of transgender people lol. I asked Ruprecht to send it to the Great Beyond.

c3.jpg

It wasn't a random Twitter story either and has been covered by Human Rights Watch, Reuters, NBC, BBC and Deutsche Welle amongst others over the last month and the fallout has been terrible.

The first one was shit anyway. It was a run of the mill game with a very ornate coat of paint, and that paint was every fucking zombie trope you could imagine. TLoU is like the snap 'n play of plots. Just join together all the pieces of every apocalyptic narrative you've read and that's the game.

Shouldn't be banned though. Let people play what they want jesus. I mean allah

I have, more times than I can count.

It's deeply embarrassing.
So they only let you use the STD sites then? No one wants cooties, so you're probably at the bottom of search results

I hear the main reason why TLoU2 was banned in so many middle-eastern countries really hate golf.

nikeclub.jpg

Trotsky crawled all up my ass in the worst way the other day about "heteronormative gay white men in western culture" in a thread I started about some crazed Turkey-based tranny instructing her 500+K Instagram followers to create fake dating app profiles to publicly out dudes living in Morocco (its former country, where it's illegal).

The truth is that the reason racial and/or ethnic minorities get less cultural representation is because they are predominantly closeted. Anyway, imagine going through this and then attacking the gay OP for allegedly denying the humanity of transgender people lol. I asked Ruprecht to send it to the Great Beyond.

c3.jpg

It wasn't a random Twitter story either and has been covered by Human Rights Watch, Reuters, NBC, BBC and Deutsche Welle amongst others over the last month and the fallout has been terrible.

Yeah that's wrong, why go out of your way to fuck with gay men in their private lives? If she says that in Morocco its not recognized but homosexuals are mostly left alone and that this is fine then what's her deal?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back