The Kraken will be released upon the heavyweight division in a few hours at UFC on FOX

^
<36>

Austen Lane is one of the most ridiculous bums i've ever seen in this sport, he got knocked the fuck out in the 1st round by 42 years old journeyman Frank Tate after losing to Hardy. Just another American football failure who can't deal with being hit.
On DWTNCS Adams beat a much better fighter than Lane, in Shawn Teed (5-1 going to the fight, fought better competition than Lane too).

Didn't know about that Lane fight after Hardy...nevermind. That does further counter the A-level NFL athlete argument at least.

JA.png
"I FOUGHT THE KRAKEN AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS T-SHIRT AND DEFEAT"

There must be a better way of saying this.

Last edited:
A little bit of Judo would ruin this guy's Christmas. He just keeps plowing forward like it's football.

Hardy is the impostor, Adams challenged him for the nickname several times and no response, Hardy is a bum

Hardy probably doesnt even know this dude exists. Fella probably couldn't make it in Division 3. C level athlete at best.

I wonder if the weight cut is hard on him and his endurance lugging around all of that mass...

He doesn't seem black explosive like lesnar

Just another heavyweight with a one round gas tank.

Having troubles putting away Chris De La Rocha, a 39 year old nobody with a 5-2 record and who's 50 lbs smaller.

Undefeated 26 years old prospect Juan "The Kraken" Adams, a legit 6'5" super heavyweight who walks around 300 lbs, is about to open the last FOX event, and what he brings to the division is almost unheard of: colossal size, A+ athleticism, a legit wrestling background, power and a funny personality.
ce980fe59cdba129e9ea38fe608c7ce7969bc6e2_hq.jpg

New breed heavyweight with old man Cain a few years ago.
9d4271e71e38033f0cf8375243108b7c.png

Get on the bandwagon right now or stay away, pussy.
JA.png
{<jordan}
Not surprising at all you are a WMMA fan i dont expect you to be any smart lol

Good jab, chin and wrestling. Kept his shit together even when super gassed, I'm satisfied.

Adams is there to be hit. Any decent fighter that gets matched up against him that is an underdog, I'm betting my house against Adams.

Back