The Kraken will be released upon the heavyweight division in a few hours at UFC on FOX

The true "new breed" heavyweight is Javy Ayala. Did you not hear Goldie last night TS.

Adams is extremely raw, but anyone under 35 in hw is needed. Guy has the athleticism and size to be good, if he develops his overall game.

Wow. Caveman-level genetics

He legit looks like he just crawled out of a thawed glacier

Cheap ass UFC needs to put out the cash to get some real hws. Guy like this should be the average in the top 15

Well DA KRAKEN Greg Hardy finna beat the fuck out this faker

heard he needed the towel to make 266 yesterday.

huge if true.

So... Should we refund our Greg Hardy hypetrain tickets now or what?
btw Adams has been calling out Hardy for a year, since Hardy was fighting ammy, but ofc Hardy ignored it and continued to fighting cans :rolleyes:
heard he needed the towel to make 266 yesterday.

huge if true.
yeah he cuts from 285 lbs and off camp walks around 305 lbs

I'm interested in his fight tonight for sure. HW needs all the new talent it can use. As for the hype train, I'll wait until he starts fighting the top guys. I tend to not jump aboard hype trains until really late haha.

He could turn into a contender, but he's very raw. He probably has a gas tank of about a couple of minutes, so let's wait for him to win a fight or two before we jump into a new bandwagon

he's probably going to be HW GOAT, at least untill his first L, then he will be a never that good overrated can

Would love to see this dude starch Greg Hardy. His fight on DWTNCS was definitely impressive, considering how raw he is. He got away with just being a beast in there. I'm not ready to crown him, but the pieces are there for a scary individual with more experience and training.

I’m glad he can wrestle, his striking is terrible. In the first fight in the highlight (dark skin bald fella with black and red shorts) the guy was wide open for knees. He likely could have ended the fight multiple times had he just cut loose with the knees. Dude was practically begging for it.

XDkQBne.jpg

Undefeated in 4 whole fights. I mean, it's a good start, but doesn't mean a ton.

Back