The Kraken will be released upon the heavyweight division in a few hours at UFC on FOX

Not convinced by those highlights, needs to improve.

Kraken will never be this fast...

AHjHcce.gif

Anik looked embarassed after Adams said "big dick energy"

needs a better gas tank, but other than that, not that bad considering its like his fifth fight or something and only 2 years of pro career

ConcreteDismalEquine-size_restricted.gif

Bring it on!
Am ready for squid hentai!!!

WAR KRAKEN

I just watched his "highlight". He's a slow, sloppy bolo-swingin' dude on the feet, but it looks like the guy can wrestle, which is something special in the modern day UFC HW division. Time will tell, I guess...

Will be happy to watch this guy again.

Has to work on the tank, but he seems quite able to make big men bleed...

Which is why we tune in

He can scrap

Liked him a lot in WWE, glad he transitioned into MMA.

Kraken needs to work on his gas tank before released again.

Lol at @ veteran posters not being able to process the fact this guy is still a prospect, of course he is green and has flaws, but at 26 years old he has plenty of time to work on his striking, cardio etc.
That said, his potential is evident and i'm not sure how anyone could deny it. He's something to look forward to in the future.

I wish him the best.

Realistically tho he’s too big for MMA, Will gas and lose to anyone he doesn’t put away early.

tbh all you need to massive success at heavyweight is two things

#1. have an actual heavyweight build, not a light heavyweight who doesn't like dietary discipline
#2. ass tons of cardio training

Literally you could just make ~75% of the heavyweight division(s) in any organization work hard for 2 rounds and just blitz them in the 3rd. And if anything, you shouldn't be cutting so that shouldn't negatively impact your cardio.

Back