THE KOREAN ZOMBIE HAS LOGO TAPED OVER, SHOWS IT ANYWAY

This fighter kit bullshit they've been doing since 2015 is lame and stunts a fighter's ability to build their brand.

As Fertitta bravely came out to say, the average mid-level fighter in the UFC earns about $600k/year. That’s more than some brain surgeons!

What the fuck does he consider mid level fighter?

https://thesportsdaily.com/2021/06/15/ufc-263-fighter-salaries-incentive-pay-attendance-gate-fox11/

Dober was ranked. Riddell is now ranked. Those are definitely above mid level fighters considering there's 700+ on the roster

Dober would have made 86K (including sponsor) if their fight hadn't been a fight of the night

Riddell 44.5K if no FOTN bonus

And these are top 20 in the division guys. I don't know how anyone affords to train full time and try to climb the UFC rankings

Jamahal Hill made 36K and will be out a while after that dislocated elbow.

Terrance McKinney won! and made 24K. Would have been 14K if he lost. You can't at all support yourself on that with 3 fights a year

Assuming 3 fights a year, only Vettori, Diaz, and Izzy made over 200K from that event

Although maybe I'm missing your sarcasm?

Last edited:
Shit, you're right. I forgot that it was a freakishly rare submission. I'll just never forget the end result that night, with that ref just waiting for her to die. I've watched tons of violent fights over the years and feel pretty desensitized to it all, but that was the first, and only time, I really thought I had witnessed an execution during a sanctioned match. You definitely don't forget seeing things like that. Can't believe that was already 10 years ago.

All in all, brutal av that the Just Bleed Gods most definitely approve of.
I'm outta likes, lol.
thumbs_up_jackie_chan.gif

tenor-2.gif

They need to just ban sponsorship money for fighters altogether. As Fertitta bravely came out to say, the average mid-level fighter in the UFC earns about $600k/year. That’s more than some brain surgeons!

Anyone who wants to get paid more money is a fucking duck anyway, right? Why don’t they just negotiate better? Can’t wait to tune in to this weekend’s card! Go UFC!!!
Pathetic ufc shill spotted , go suck on Dana's balls harder you immoral scumbag. Have fun on my ignore list. Hopefully one day you grow a conscience.

Because that elevates fighters over the brand. And more importantly, part of the UFC's massive increase in sponsors likely comes from the uniform deals. Not in direct income, but through reduced competition. When the UFC goes to potential sponsors, they can tell them that they will only be sharing space with 5 sponsors, as opposed to dozens of sponsors on fighters' shorts throughout the evening. That's a pretty big attraction for brands wanting to advertise with the UFC.

If you adjust for inflation, the new Venum deal is worth even less to the fighters than the Reebok deal. What you said would make sense, if the UFC sponsorship deals were worth a lot & paid the fighters well. Reebok deal was about 7 yrs ago, yet 7 yrs later, the increase is $1000 more per fighter ($2000 more per champion or title challenger, which is still a joke), which is a joke. You would think because the UFC got so much bigger in the last 7 yrs, that the UFC should be able to squeeze a much better sponsorship deal, instead of actually having the sponsorship money be worth less (after inflation).

6:35

that moment when the translator says since people consider him a superstar and he smiles in such an adorable way. Love Zombie.

WAR KZ! Fighting!

What the fuck does he consider mid level fighter?

https://thesportsdaily.com/2021/06/15/ufc-263-fighter-salaries-incentive-pay-attendance-gate-fox11/

Dober was ranked. Riddell is now ranked. Those are definitely above mid level fighters considering there's 700+ on the roster

Dober would have made 86K (including sponsor) if their fight hadn't been a fight of the night

Riddell 44.5K if no FOTN bonus

And these are top 20 in the division guys. I don't know how anyone affords to train full time and try to climb the UFC rankings

Jamahal Hill made 36K and will be out a while after that dislocated elbow.

Terrance McKinney won! and made 24K. Would have been 14K if he lost. You can't at all support yourself on that with 3 fights a year

Assuming 3 fights a year, only Vettori, Diaz, and Izzy made over 200K from that event

Although maybe I'm missing your sarcasm?
Oh I’m being entirely sarcastic, but Fertitta was not.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...hters-and-condoning-pay-gaps/?sh=744101964a93

If you adjust for inflation, the new Venum deal is worth even less to the fighters than the Reebok deal. What you said would make sense, if the UFC sponsorship deals were worth a lot & paid the fighters well. Reebok deal was about 7 yrs ago, yet 7 yrs later, the increase is $1000 more per fighter ($2000 more per champion or title challenger, which is still a joke), which is a joke. You would think because the UFC got so much bigger in the last 7 yrs, that the UFC should be able to squeeze a much better sponsorship deal, instead of actually having the sponsorship money be worth less (after inflation).
It's like the OTN bonuses being arbitrarily capped at 50k, they are worth I think about 10 percent less than they used to be lol.
There's no way in hell Lorenzo tried to say the avg mid level UFC fighter makes 600K/yr, no one could be that insane. Lorenzo would have to be insane to try to get away with saying that
Nah, the Fertitas and Dana used to blatantly spew bullshit about fighter pay. It's like that one interview where Dana defends fighter pay by asking the media what percent they think it is even though Dana knows the percent and the UFC fought very hard to hide it.

Fertitas in 2015: "The fact of the matter is, our top athletes are making mutli-millions of dollars. And what is happening is as the sport grows and compensation goes up and revenue goes up, you're starting to see that the guys and girls at the top are commanding a larger share of that pie. I think you see that in every sport, every business. It's the athletes who make a difference that people want to pay for that are commanding the big dollars."

Pathetic ufc shill spotted , go suck on Dana's balls harder you immoral scumbag. Have fun on my ignore list. Hopefully one day you grow a conscience.
Nooo whatever will I do without your incredible moral guidance? I guess I’ll just have to try and live my life one day at a time.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic
I was but apparently it takes an Internet wizard to untangle such highly nuanced sarcasm.

There's no way in hell Lorenzo tried to say the avg mid level UFC fighter makes 600K/yr, no one could be that insane. Lorenzo would have to be insane to try to get away with saying that
Yea but that's not the post I quoted him on though. You're mentioning another post my friend.

Looks more like Tony
I always thought this, too.

Plus KZ isn't really a zombie fighter anymore. After his crazy go-to-war attitude for his WEC/early UFC start, he sharpened up and became a more tactile striker. I think it was right after the Roop KO.

It's still a cool nickname, but he's not a zombie in the cage since he had his chin cracked.

I always thought this, too.

Plus KZ isn't really a zombie fighter anymore. After his crazy go-to-war attitude for his WEC/early UFC start, he sharpened up and became a more tactile striker. I think it was right after the Roop KO.

It's still a cool nickname, but he's not a zombie in the cage since he had his chin cracked.
Some folk are continuing this story that Jungs jaw is cracked

where is this coming from ? Or you mean KO or KDs?

he took an elbow to the grill last go around in the 2nd rd but went the full five even though he didn't remember the fight A dude with a cracked jaw wouldn't have been able to do that
Any dude would've crumpled after a bow like that

jaw crack implies he's sketchy after relatively less damaging strikes which isn't the case at all

Back