THE KOREAN ZOMBIE HAS LOGO TAPED OVER, SHOWS IT ANYWAY

FUCK VENUM. Let Zombie do what he wants, seriously how does this fuck with their brand?
ezgif-1-99f1adc5b269.gif

Last edited:
I was finishing up the embedded from last week and Ziam was still wearing his Reebok hoodie and that was on camera (obviously.) That venum shit is catastrophically expensive. $175 for a worthless looking hoodie? Give me a $50 hoodie with a real material and the Korean Zombie logo on it and make it fucking official.

I was finishing up the embedded from last week and Ziam was still wearing his Reebok hoodie and that was on camera (obviously.) That venum shit is catastrophically expensive. $175 for a worthless looking hoodie? Give me a $50 hoodie with a real material and the Korean Zombie logo on it and make it fucking official.
I'm going off topic here but I have to ask you something. Is that Kim Couture in your av, from that fight where that choke was held in place for like 10 seconds, after losing consciousness?

UFC is fucking fighters with these Reebok/Venum deals

Just let the fighters have their own sponsors back

They'll be paid more, without the UFC having to pay more. How is that not a win/win?

Plus, we all loved the look of actual unique shorts

I'm going off topic here but I have to ask you something. Is that Kim Couture in your av, from that fight where that choke was held in place for like 10 seconds, after losing consciousness?
My man. Not just any choke, a freakishly rare leg scissor or whatever they call it.

While I've had people like it - you're the first to call it out. The picture I remember didn't have her getting virtually ass bagged by the ref...10 years ago I would try to have it as my desktop but mah wife fucking hated it and we got in a desktop picture war. This is my goddamn sherdog account and she can fuck off.

Would you want your boss to have this much control over your career?
1. He or she can break the contract anytime.
2. If you try to leave at the end of the contract, your boss has the option to block you from leaving by adding $1 more than the competing offer.
3. You cannot have sponsors on your clothes. You have to sign away your likeness for a video game for the rest of your life.
The UFC holds all the cards. Does anyone actually support the greed of Dana White and his friends?

NFL players on losing teams still make millions of dollars.
NBA players who sit on the bench as backup still make millions of dollars.
Baseball players who are injured for the season still make millions of dollars with a guaranteed contract.
But the UFC can cut you for any reason and not give you healthcare or a pension.

The UFC is a C-tier sports organization when teenagers think about being a professional athlete.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulgi...-released-including-the-big-one/#6a9d62b5215a
"...revenues going to fighters as compensation ranged from 18.6% to 20.3%".

They'll be paid more, without the UFC having to pay more. How is that not a win/win?
Because that elevates fighters over the brand. And more importantly, part of the UFC's massive increase in sponsors likely comes from the uniform deals. Not in direct income, but through reduced competition. When the UFC goes to potential sponsors, they can tell them that they will only be sharing space with 5 sponsors, as opposed to dozens of sponsors on fighters' shorts throughout the evening. That's a pretty big attraction for brands wanting to advertise with the UFC.

Fuck this nonsense. If they'd atleast give fighter proper alternatives. Instead they dress these dudes up like they're going for a jog or running over to the store real quick to pick up some more toilet paper.

Here you are a professional athelete, main-eventing an event, talking to press, microphone infront of your face, camera filming you, answering questions and they want you to wear their dumbass looking hoodies and sweatshirts. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

My man. Not just any choke, a freakishly rare leg scissor or whatever they call it.

While I've had people like it - you're the first to call it out. The picture I remember didn't have her getting virtually ass bagged by the ref...10 years ago I would try to have it as my desktop but mah wife fucking hated it and we got in a desktop picture war. This is my goddamn sherdog account and she can fuck off.

Shit, you're right. I forgot that it was a freakishly rare submission. I'll just never forget the end result that night, with that ref just waiting for her to die. I've watched tons of violent fights over the years and feel pretty desensitized to it all, but that was the first, and only time, I really thought I had witnessed an execution during a sanctioned match. You definitely don't forget seeing things like that. Can't believe that was already 10 years ago.

All in all, brutal av that the Just Bleed Gods most definitely approve of.

UFC is fucking fighters with these Reebok/Venum deals

Just let the fighters have their own sponsors back

Plus, we all loved the look of actual unique shorts
They need to just ban sponsorship money for fighters altogether. As Fertitta bravely came out to say, the average mid-level fighter in the UFC earns about $600k/year. That’s more than some brain surgeons!

Anyone who wants to get paid more money is a fucking duck anyway, right? Why don’t they just negotiate better? Can’t wait to tune in to this weekend’s card! Go UFC!!!

Fuck this nonsense. If they'd atleast give fighter proper alternatives. Instead they dress these dudes up like they're going for a jog or running over to the store real quick to pick up some more toilet paper.

Here you are a professional athelete, main-eventing an event, talking to press, microphone infront of your face, camera filming you, answering questions and they want you to wear their dumbass looking hoodies and sweatshirts. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.
*love it*

Back