• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Paul wants Khabib in a mma fight for 30 million = he doesn’t want the Khabib fight
Numbers like that can be made. I think what he's trying to do is just keep his name out there. He knows Khabib is retired so most likely won't happen. But if it does some how happen he doesn't mind losing to someone like Khabib. The 30 million is a realistic number. A fight with that fight purse can be made for that fight.

Numbers like that can be made. I think what he's trying to do is just keep his name out there. He knows Khabib is retired so most likely won't happen. But if it does some how happen he doesn't mind losing to someone like Khabib. The 30 million is a realistic number. A fight with that fight purse can be made for that fight.
Paul’s last fight did 65k Ppv and Khabib is still under Ufc contract……

I'm guessing Paul espeically probably gets most viewers though streaming.
Most stream now. A lot have switched over to streaming services compared to cable. So cable numbers aren't really showing the whole picture. This was also done in previous fight cards and the actual total was completely different once the streams came in and global ppv numbers were also added up.

Either way this event probably wasn't his best selling one because of the last minute replacement. People weren't really interested in a rematch between them. But the way the fight ended does add more hype to Jake Paul's next fight. So his next fight will do much better compared to that event in terms of numbers.

Paul’s last fight did 65k Ppv and Khabib is still under Ufc contract……
It's a 5 year contract so Khabib can let it phase out. His last fight didn't do well because it was a last minute replacement and no one was really interested in that rematch. His next fight will do better because of how that fight ended, it brought hype back into his fights since he was able to KO Woodley.

Most stream now. A lot have switched over to streaming services compared to cable. So cable numbers aren't really showing the whole picture. This was also done in previous fight cards and the actual total was completely different once the streams came in and global ppv numbers were also added up.

Either way this event probably wasn't his best selling one because of the last minute replacement. People weren't really interested in a rematch between them. But the way the fight ended does add more hype to Jake Paul's next fight. So his next fight will do much better compared to that event in terms of numbers.

Paul though being a social media star I'm guessing is especially bias towards streaming rather than normal PPV.

As you say though with someone like Paul I think the draw is really more seeing something new each time, seeing him testing a different level so fighting Woodley again didnt have the same pull but the big KO will probably have helped him in the future.

Last edited:
Was there any ?
I mean that song is trending on youtube, with more than 100k likes, probably some ufc fighters gave likes too

"Jake you didn't respond to the challenge" as if bringing up the dumb coke/steroid thing was some sort of gotcha says all you need to know. "No one believes you wrote that" isn't exactly exuding confidence in your position either. People don't engage in fights they can't win and that's what we're seeing here.

MMA fans have this cuckold need to hate on Dana White and their sport that is so intense they need to side with Jake Paul.

"Hes so brave for talking fighter pay!!!1!"

Explain to me how a guy Dana White cant really touch, who is a millionaire that boxes for fun and trolls for a living is brave for this?

I love that MMA fans think millionaore fighters would give a fuck about them or their own salaries. I would go so far as to say they would give even less of a shit than Dana does. Most of the top talent think you are invisible right now and the sport is individualistic by nature.

In this world where all fighters are millionaires all you would get is divas and unbearable pandering to other markets like the NBA does to China, concentration camps or not.

The less niche the sport is and the less these fighters have to fight to get generational wealth the worst it will get. It will be far less GSPs and Robert Whittakers and Max Holoways and far more Jon Joneses, OMalleys and McGregors.

Average Sherdoger, while living on foodstamps and not buying ppv: "omg fighter pay!! Justice!!! fighters should be millionaires!!!!!"

Average Sherdoger, angrywanking about how millionaires like Dana and McGregor are assholes: "They are ruining the spooort ommgg pride never dies!!!!"

Surreal.

Last edited:
Dana getting tired of this stupid shit, as any normal human being should be. Only sherdog hanging on Jake's balls, praising how brave this guy is.

G in a gi you say?!

FickleAcclaimedDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

200.gif

This thread is already needs a 9-1-1 call for all the HOT FIYA!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks for remembering the masterpiece that brought me that Grammy. I appreciate it. #GsInGisSquad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back