• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said on Ariels show that he wants to spearhead a coup d'etat takeover on ufc pay, he has oficially declared war now against Dana and his cronies.

What side are you on? History will be the witness.

More importantly will this thread get sabotaged and censored?

He thinks he is Greta Thunberg

He said on Ariels show that he wants to spearhead a coup d'etat takeover on ufc pay, he has oficially declared war now against Dana and his cronies.

What side are you on? History will be the witness.

More importantly will this thread get sabotaged and censored?

who is jake paul?

I don’t think he gives AF about fighter pay. He knows he will never change anything but it makes him look good to “fight” for it. Also, he gets to troll Dana at the same time. It’s a win-win.

Reactions: lsa
eh. jake paul is either heavily misguided or is aware and is just trying to get attention.
looking into the details of how the ufc's business is structured it would put them under ten times over to cover life time health insurance and base pay of 50k or they would need to shrink their roster to 1/10th its size. there is a lot of money that goes around in the fight business but the ufc is a company that has been structured a specific way in order to operate smoothly and run many events per year they would have to change everything imo to reach numbers the fighters were happy about and doing so puts them under. So ultimately this leads to transforming mma into the structure that boxing is currently under, which is worse for the sport, adds more corruption and shady business, the best of the best never fight among other issues. dana is both good and bad for the sport. jake paul is good for jake paul and thats about it. he does the same shit shady promoters do but does it for himself to build himself up .

under its current structure changes could be made though without breaking the bank.- no restrictions on fighter sponsors- even having a program that not only gets fighters connected with sponsors but also teaches them how to work social media. stephen thompson, izzy, masvidal and many more these guys hit large subscriber counts and views on youtube the ufc largely benefits from this its free advertising for them . a lot of things could be cut out too. all of us have witnessed how big companies essentially blow money on non essential things. they don't operate like they poor

the paul brothers are a joke. i hope floyd continues to stiff logan on his pay. what floyd has been through and accomplished is so far above and beyond what the paul brothers will ever do in their lifetime. he went through the amateurs, he grew up fighting, he did not always get to pick his fights . they are disrespectful to the fight game and continue to make it a circus. these exhibition fights are shady business too that should not get support from true fight fans.

the current fight that jake paul is starting against the ufc is misplaced and misguided and everyone is going to hate jake paul if he is successful. maybe im wrong and dana does cross the line over and over but sometime tells me jakes intentions aree more selfish than danas

I don’t think he gives AF about fighter pay. He knows he will never change anything but it makes him look good to “fight” for it. Also, he gets to troll Dana at the same time. It’s a win-win.

jake is like the worst type of cherry picking fighter there is combined with the worst type of promoter there is. its all about him.
boxing bullies? no. lol hes constantly trying to pad his imagine with bullshit that also gets him attention.

Hopefully it gets to the point where Jake buys out Dana’s stake and gives him the boot

Chill out gaydra lol show me where Nate invested more money into the pockets of fighters, I'll wait.
All Jake Paul has done is throw a few crumbs towards a couple of aging MMA fighters. In exchange, they got embarrassingly ko'ed in front of a huge audience while Jake profited off of it. Nate has actually fought for a union and the Ali act for MMA, which would fundamentally change the pay structure for ALL athletes in the MMA industry.

Last edited:
I don't care about fighter pay tbh.

It's hilarious he's shitting on Dana and directing all his trolling energy to triggering him, introducing his young audience to the idea Dana is an old bald bitch douche, and that Dana has zero leverage and is completely powerless to stop it. Dana, a foul mouth troll himself, finally met his match.

Wow how compassionate you are for the very same fighters you watch bleed for your enjoyment
You're such a hypocrite, you belittle anyone who doesn't agree with your crusade. But when someone brings up Nate Quarry has tried to do something about fighter pay as did Leslie Smith, you're a quick to brush it off and call bullshit. You're very disingenuous with your takes and this is why no one takes you serious. You're very ones who calls fighters bums and cans.

upload_2022-1-31_21-25-20.png

IMO he misses the point that because he would be preoccupied with Khabib's Wrestling, he would (also) lose the striking battle (much like Conor did)

...thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back