The Irishman or Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

De Niro is a no go for me nowadays.

When he's off on his own doing shit to pay his wife's credit card bills yeah. But when he gets corralled by competent people to make things like this or Silver Linings Playbook, he's still worth the price of admission.

When he's off on his own doing shit to pay his wife's credit card bills yeah. But when he gets corralled by competent people to make things like this or Silver Linings Playbook, he's still worth the price of admission.
I meant the partisan crapola was a turn off.

I just learned that the Bufalino Crime Family were based in the Poconos. I lived in the Poconos for about 1.5 years so I now interested. I kept thinking it was Buffalo. And finally a mob movie involving the Philly Mob for once (besides History of Violence).

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

When this movie comes out we should do an
Once upon a time Vs. poll. This against
West and America.

Hate tarantino and love the subject matter of the irishman. The book was awesome.

Feel like the Irishman will be more epic, but QT film will be more fun

This thread is my first time ever hearing of the Irishman.

QT all day.

And f Bobby D.

I love Scorsese and gangster flicks but I feel Irishman will just be another formulaic Goodfella-esque movie. Not that it's bad, but Tarantinos movie definitely sounds like the more interesting premise.

I have buddy who made a prosthetic arm for the Irishman.

He's in the movie business and he does movie make up and prosthetics. Super talented and he's worked with Pacino many times, been to his ranch.

Worked on the set of Irishman and has a sweet pic of him and Marty and the actors.

From what he told me the arm he made was so realistic and life like that Marty re wrote part of the script to feature it in a close up view instead of a camera shot that wasn't further away.

That is all
That basically makes you part of the movie yourself buds.

well done.

I think The Irishman was the better movie but Once Upon A Time was more fun

Both ended up being a letdown.
Yup.

I don't think either movie was bad. I thoroughly enjoyed them both. But when you have your expectations raised so high by their prior work it's hard to not be disappointed when the movie is just good and not amazing.

Yup.

I don't think either movie was bad. I thoroughly enjoyed them both. But when you have your expectations raised so high by their prior work it's hard to not be disappointed when the movie is just good and not amazing.
Our fault, we got our expectations too high

Both were terrible there wasn't even any end credit scenes to tease new characters.

Pacino is in both films

RCO006.jpg

Back