The Irishman or Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Which movie in 2019 are you more excited about?

The Irishman with the trio of Scorsese, De Niro, Pacino
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood with the trio of Tarantino, Pitt, DiCaprio

01-deniro-pacino-scorsese.w710.h473.jpg

di-caprio-tarantino-pitt.jpg

I have buddy who made a prosthetic arm for the Irishman.

He's in the movie business and he does movie make up and prosthetics. Super talented and he's worked with Pacino many times, been to his ranch.

Worked on the set of Irishman and has a sweet pic of him and Marty and the actors.

From what he told me the arm he made was so realistic and life like that Marty re wrote part of the script to feature it in a close up view instead of a camera shot that wasn't further away.

That is all

Last edited:
At this point of his career I wish Marty would say "fuck it" and direct a weird Sci Fi movie or a straight up action flick.

Something compeltely outta his wheelhouse

Tough call. I’ll def watch both.

He's in the movie business and he does movie make up and prosthetics. Super talented and he's worked with Pacino many times, been to his ranch.

Worked on the set of Irishman and has a sweet pic of him and Marty and the actors.

From what he told me the arm he made was so realistic and life like that Marty re wrote part of the script to feature it in a close up view instead of a camera shot that wasn't further away.

That is all
thats awesome, props for a career that leads to a gig like that

Well, couldnt say i had a preference before, but now I guess I'm going to have to see that movie with the fake arm in it.

That is all
Oh hes Marty now, is he?

Im nervous about the irishman. Nervous as in, how will our now old as fuck beloved actors, gonna look in a movie bu Scorsese? Will we be aware that they are old or are we gonna pretend their young bad asses? These guys can still do mafia movies, and we havent had a good one in a while, but they gotta be playing boss roles now.

The Tarantino flick. You can always count on something unique with QT.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see the Scorsese flick too, but I kind of know what I'm in for when he tackles the mob.

For me it's definitely Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I can't pretend that De Niro and Pacino aren't creeping up on 100 years old. Also, De Niro's political bullshit has grown tiring.

Gotta be Tarantino

I like Scorsese but in a film called The Irishman he's inevitably going to use Dropkick Murphy's in the soundtrack

The Tarantino flick. You can always count on something unique with QT.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see the Scorsese flick too, but I kind of know what I'm in for when he tackles the mob.
Pretty good point

For me it's definitely Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I can't pretend that De Niro and Pacino aren't creeping up on 100 years old. Also, De Niro's political bullshit has grown tiring.

Yeah DeNiro has really shit on his legacy with a string of duds and now becoming a kook irl.

Isnt the Irishman about that Danny Green guy in Cleveland? They made made a movie on him already. And isnt Once upon HOllyweird coming to be similar to Wonderland? Its basically a murder occurring being told through the eyes of someone not involved directly.

edit, the real life Frank Sheeran was 6'4". How De Niro going to portray him?

edit also Sebastien Maniscalco is going to portray Crazy Joe Gallo, this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Gallo

I think this movie is meant as a comedy.

Last edited:
Back