International The Iran war began January 3rd 2020, when Trump killed Soleimani. V3

Do you support war with Iran?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From reddit live thread

UPDATE CENTCOM spokesperson confirms Iran fired 15 missiles: 10 struck Ain al-Assad airbase; 1 struck Erbil airbase; and 4 failed.

Thanks. Is a 25% failure rate high? Seems like it to me. What's your read on that? Is it incompetence, poor equipment, or strategy?

Well, with no casualties (if confirmed), maybe we can let all this shit blow over. We got their guy and they got nothing. Sounds like a decent trade off.
1987-flat-signed-autographed-1st-edition-donald-trump-the-art-of-the-deal-hbdj-9187e03c1827d031fbdad171cd364976.jpg

It's 3h42 and there is no whiskey in this home ...
And I quit weed.

But it's ok, I can sleep tomorrow morning anyway, I work on long projects from home, so can manage my schedule more or less.
Sleep dude.

Well, with no casualties (if confirmed), maybe we can let all this shit blow over. We got their guy and they got nothing. Sounds like a decent trade off.
One good thing we got out of this was an idea who the war mongering sssholes are in this forum

So, a missile strike, an earthquake and a plane crash walk into Iran.

So we had the beginning of the third world war, but finally "no lol sorry for disturbing ", an earthquake and a plane crash ?

<mma4>

They don't have the ability to take proportional action. So they lash out at the closest target then throw their hands up and say "we don't want war".

They get to not look like pussies and not get turned to glass.

Fair enough, it would be like watching Jon Jones fight Tibau anyhow. Iran isn't even in the right weight class. Lets just hope Washington doesn't decide to be Washington and by that I mean preparing to run about 4,000 sorties. Maybe everyone can just chill.

pulp+fiction+diner+gif.gif

8% and rising. It was like 2% a half hour ago.

And 0.1% will volunteer for active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces.

By that 0.1% I mean they will attach a yellow ribbon bumper sticker to their car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back