International The Iran war began January 3rd 2020, when Trump killed Soleimani. V3

Do you support war with Iran?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Iran don't want none

But I am of the mind we need to take them out before they get nuclear weapon capabilities because they would be the dumb religious assholes to use it.

Really? Even when he says "don't be racist"???

fucking LOL when have we ever???? Please, what war has america ever been in that we were hiding the fact that we were going to go to war. Even the Blitzkrieg had some warning.
In my opinion, I don't think is a good idea getting troops their.
1: the American people from right to left don't want more wars.
2: That would cost a lot of money, we would take a big economic burden for a very small price.
3: That would legitimize aytollahs and make the population more radicalized and against us.

A war with Iran, I think is immoral and besides any change of regime was to come from them. We should continue reinforce their counter regime and take out important assets from their regime, like Suleimani.

Ben Shapiro is right one this tough, good military call of President Trump killing the guy, and now blow it . But even so I doubt that Iran is going to provoke the US even more, President Trump means serious business, they are not dealing with their islamic brother who was on the presidency.

What do you think your Islamic brother Bhop would say about this? ;)

The news is now saying Iran might have intentionally targeted the missiles to not hit the U.S. installation. Some missiles might not have had a warhead. That Iran does not want the U.S. to retaliate for its actions. (?) Well, the intent is what matters Iran. We don't know if you intended to hit the U.S. installations with real missiles or not. How stupid do you think Americans are? The U.S. will now unleash its bombs and missiles against you for this action. Ours are the real thing and they do hit their intended target.

If Iran deliberately misaimed missiles or fired missiles without warheads, then that's a smart play imo. If intent is what matters, then they intended not to do harm with this response, if indeed they fired missiles without warheads.

The news is now saying Iran might have intentionally targeted the missiles to not hit the U.S. installation. Some missiles might not have had a warhead. That Iran does not want the U.S. to retaliate for its actions. (?) Well, the intent is what matters Iran. We don't know if you intended to hit the U.S. installations with real missiles or not. How stupid do you think Americans are? The U.S. will now unleash its bombs and missiles against you for this action. Ours are the real thing and they do hit their intended target.
Yeah I'm gonna give it a college guess and say there are no deaths.

I honestly think Trump should say, "haha, OK you got my attention. Lets called it even and move on."

This is not the way to start off 2020.

I read missiles were tracked so they had time to evacuate

I saw that. Something is off here.

My guess would be either they are lying about casualties, or the fix was in on this. That some arangement was reached behind closed doors.

Ukrainian passenger plane down in Iran with 180 on board.
Mistakenly shot down by 'trigger happy' Iranian ground-to-air defense or poor maintenance.
I hear Iran warned the US they were going to do this so the bases were emptied well before they launched rockets at them.
Wrong. The U.S. bases were full and on alert.

Ukrainian passenger plane down in Iran with 180 on board.

Probably got hit by jammers.(my opinion)

What the fuck were they doing flying over that airspace at this time?

This might be a case of tragedy via no fucks given.

I mean the US took out one of their major miltary figures..

They vow merciless revenge in response..

And proceed to launch a limited ballistic missile strike, with thankfully little to no casualties resulting..

Just a blatant attempt for Tehran to save some face.
What I said was more like it. The only people who think war is a macho contest are Trump and his moron brigade followers.

Iran just struck last...by not killing anyone if that is indeed the result. They shot easily trackable ballistic missiles to avoid casualties. You fronting like that makes them weak is retarded. Killing our troops is suicidal at this point.

Looks like the plane went down a couple of klicks after takeoff.

If Iran deliberately misaimed missiles or fired missiles without warheads, then that's a smart play imo. If intent is what matters, then they intended not to do harm with this response, if indeed they fired missiles without warheads.
From reddit live thread

UPDATE CENTCOM spokesperson confirms Iran fired 15 missiles: 10 struck Ain al-Assad airbase; 1 struck Erbil airbase; and 4 failed.

And

US military reports that they watched missiles being prepared prior to attack.

Well, with no casualties (if confirmed), maybe we can let all this shit blow over. We got their guy and they got nothing. Sounds like a decent trade off.

Whiskey is Keto friendly...

It's 3h42 and there is no whiskey in this home ...
And I quit weed.

But it's ok, I can sleep tomorrow morning anyway, I work on long projects from home, so can manage my schedule more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back