International The Iran war began January 3rd 2020, when Trump killed Soleimani. V3

Do you support war with Iran?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
U.S. officially designates Iran's Revolutionary Guards a terrorist group

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1RR1BE

The Untied States declared the military unit of Iran the Revolutionary Guard, a terrorist organization.

On January 3rd 2020, a US military strike killed General Soleimani of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in a strike in Iraq.

The United States declared war on January 3rd 2020, with this act.

Declaring the military of a nation terrorists, and killing their general is a act of war.

This has now escalated to a live fire war.

Here is a live stream.

Mod note: Everyone here knows what is and is not permitted in these threads. Conduct yourselves accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
A war with Iran based on what actions or threat?

If they declare war with the US and go on the offensive.. yeah sure. If they built an arsenal of nuclear weapons and plans on blowing up the world.. yeah sure. War with Iran because of Israel? No thanks man.

I don't think it could be any more clear, including why the very suggestion of it is beyond absurd.

I can think of many cons. What's the actual pro argument in this?

If they declare war with the US and go on the offensive.. yeah sure. If they built an arsenal of nuclear weapons and plans on blowing up the world.. yeah sure. War with Iran because of Israel? No thanks man.

Short of an attack on US soil, I wouldn't care about the other stuff either.

Too easy to pull a gulf of Tonkin.

I don't support war in general, it's 2019 just negotiate for peace and avoid this needless distruction

Even definitive proof of nuclear capabilities wouldn't be enough for me. Pakistan has nukes, they're worse than Iran in many aspects, and we don't talk about going to war against them. I have a very hard time imagining anything outside of a blatant and irrefutably proven act of aggression being enough for me to consider supporting another war in the ME, or anywhere for that matter.

If CNN is reporting this, then it won't be but a few more weeks before Ira-whothefuckcares is Pearl Harbor-ing us:
Washington(CNN)The deputy commander of the US-led military coalition against ISIS said Tuesday "there has been no increased threat from Iranian backed forces in Iraq and Syria."

UK Major Gen. Chris Ghika told Pentagon reporters that the Iran-backed groups are one of many threats faced by the coalition, but said there has been no increase in the dangers they pose.

As of now, it will be bigly lopsided to "no."

But the minute, even the second, that Trump publicly supports it and makes a case for it, no matter how dishonestly or incompetently, the numbers will become immediately more even.

But the minute, even the second, that Trump publicly supports it and makes a case for it, no matter how dishonestly or incompetently, the numbers will become immediately more even.

It may finally be a worthy test, I get the sense a lot of MAGA boys are very uncomfortable with this development. His hyperactive online fan base viewed the non-interventionist rhetoric (and supposed policy) as an enormous positive that he'd be bringing to office. Hell, I liked that.

Yep let's get it.

Fucking bunch of pussies around here.

Where is the Blaine gif.

Pussies.

If there’s anything to be grateful to GWB for it’s that we shouldn’t be rushing to war anytime soon.

Yep let's get it.

Where is the Blaine gif.

Pussies.

...bunch of slack jawed f:eek::eek::eek::eek:ts around here brah

But nah, unless Iran is dumb enough to kick it off

Yep let's get it.

Where is the Blaine gif.

Pussies.

Im assuming youre in the military and will be volunteering to go first right?

As for the OP, give me one good reason we SHOULD attack Iran. The cons are numerous and obvious.

To answer the OP: Fuck no. The last thing this country needs is to send a million man army to go fight and die for corporate and foreign power.

It may finally be a worthy test, I get the sense a lot of MAGA boys are very uncomfortable with this development. His hyperactive online fan base viewed the non-interventionist rhetoric (and supposed policy) as an enormous positive that he'd be bringing to office. Hell, I liked that.
They've been dick-tucking at every avenue:

Jerusalem as the capitol
Saudi Arabia's Yemeni genocide
Continued Syrian, Iraq, Afghan occupations

While he will surely lose some support, I reckon the vast majority who have remained loyal through all of the foreign policy lies will remain loyal servants.

...yeah, but then those same fans continued to rabidly support and defend him when he tore up the Iran deal, massively escalated drone strikes and resulting civilian casualties, publicly lubed himself up for Saudi Arabia, and actively started strangling Cuba and Venezuela and publicly calling for regime change (and, according to leaks, privately advocating for military intervention) in Venezuela.

They have no principles. When it was proven that he supported both Iraq and Libya, they didn't bat an eye. Because it didn't matter then and it does't matter now.

Im assuming youre in the military and will be volunteering to go first right?

As for the OP, give me one good reason we SHOULD attack Iran. The cons are numerous and obvious.
Out now but yeah. Id sign up again to go stuff my dick down their fucking throats. Hopefully we can wipe out Gaza and do Israel a fucking solid too

...yeah, but then those same fans continued to rabidly support and defend him when he tore up the Iran deal, massively escalated drone strikes and resulting civilian casualties, publicly lubed himself up for Saudi Arabia, and actively started strangling Cuba and Venezuela and publicly calling for regime change (and, according to leaks, privately advocating for military intervention) in Venezuela.

They have no principles. When it was proven that he supported both Iraq and Libya, they didn't bat an eye. Because it didn't matter then and it does't matter now.

throwthetowel.gif

They were kind of riding for KSA in Viva's other thread.

This will not be like Obama and Libya. No sir!

It better not even be a thing. But I fear the fox is in, theyll claim Iran did something, then every advisor trump has Will tell him he has no other choice. The media will sell it to, you betcha.

back out of the iran deal which incentivizes them not to create nukes

iran for sure then creates nukes

must invade before they create nukes

brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back